Skyline video collection *finally up and running*

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylineGTR_guy
  • 45 comments
  • 4,084 views
Yes it is free. Just PM skylinegtr_guy your name and password and he'll create your account.
 
Just like he did for me : ) he is so nice. Nice Videos by the way
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
Yup, its free....unless you WANT to send me money, I wont refuse you :lol:

Woohoo! Good work, skylineGTR_guy! I've been on and uploaded a load of R32 and R33 pics for you peoples perusal, you gotta love the 'Going' R33s - Mmmmm, hardcore!

Anyway, I'll have to upload all the R34 pics I have at a later date. My lunchbreak ain't long enough! :D
 
sweet but I have a few questions. how do I sign up for your site, and do you have any professional GT-R vids, like best motoring , commericals, Top Gear vids of R33? Also I have some nice racing videos I would like to upload them to your site, do you have AIM so we can chat?

thanks
 
Send SkylineGtr GUY a PM and tell him what you want for your user and password and he will make you one.
 
wtf? I tought I had already pósted here. well, it doesnt matter. GTR guy rules, and so does his server. thanks for this cool effort dude!!

Cano
 
Originally posted by Cano
wtf? I tought I had already pósted here. well, it doesnt matter. GTR guy rules, and so does his server. thanks for this cool effort dude!!

Cano

No problem, more videos coming soon! (I'm working on em now ;) )

if anyone has any videos to submit go to www.yousendit.com and email the link to SkylineGTR_guy@yahoo.com I'll divx it maybee add some music and load it to the server :D
 
added another video today :) some best motoring and option is coming up soon :)

I just made a deal with DCD to host some his photos, Hes a really great photographer with some really high end DSLR equipment and I'm looking foreward to hosting his pictures. This will be great becasue he attends all the japanese events like the Nismo festival :D

Oh yeah I added some magazine scans and more pics :)
http://skyline.lymz.us:8080/gallery/scans

so the total is now 740 images and 91 videos.
 
cant wait to see some of the work from DCD
 
Originally posted by VIPERGTSR01
cant wait to see some of the work from DCD

Some of his work is already up but its the low end crappy ones that i took from www.GTRcentral.com

here is one of them:

1_45.jpg


MMMmm in the pits with the falken GTR

Anyway I'll be getting high res pics from various automotive events. :D It's great to have a contact in japan!
 
nice, thats a GTR after a long day at the office:)
 
yeah my kind of office;)
 
i cnt believe it, a holy grail for GTR lovers WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!! cnt wait till i get my pw n username, jus want to say gtr guy is the man!
 
Back