Slammed Society Drift Team

• Thread starter TrevorsTII
  • 29 comments
TrevorsTII/ThatRotaryGuy
ThatRotaryGuy
Team Page under construction​

329475_10150283747474685_506974684_8039100_4512904_o-1.jpg

Who is Slammed Society?-

We are a drift|race team within the PS3 game Gran Turismo 5. Slammed Society is a team of skilled drivers and tuners within GT5. They challenge their skills as well as skills of other teams. Slammed Society drivers have the skill to slide and/or grip any track with a variety of cars. They display the highest quality of precision driving and will shock you with their skills. As the smoke clears you see nothing but the tread left from the heated tires, scrapes in the pavement from the slammed cars, the noise of the high revs in the distance. Slammed Society is Art on Asphalt. We pride ourselves in excellence. We learn from each other. Slammed Society is a team of individuals that have profound skills. Slammed Society is brought together off the passion of motorsport.
GT5Rx88.jpg

Wanna Join?-

Our team members have shown themselves in-game to be highly proficient at driving and have been personally invited by a current SSDT member. And invitation from a member of Slammed Society is no guarantee that you will get onto the team. Everyone will tryout, they must display their driving skills in front of other members of SSDT on a random track of our choosing. We are currently accepting new members! There will be rooms hosted for tryouts, so look for them!

155278_473286634684_506974684_5893210_2421951_n.jpg

What are our goals?

Slammed Society will be partaking in challenges and leagues. We are currently in the midst of getting our foot in the door so to speak. Slammed Society will be holding open lobbies to get our name out there and to help gather talented drivers. Posting dope videos and pictures is highly recommended. Slammed Society WILL give other teams respect. We WILL be a respectable team.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRYING OUT, FILL OUT THE APPLICATION INFORMATION AND POST IT UP AND/OR JOIN IN OUR OPEN LOBBIES!

Please copy and paste this to apply,

PSN name:
Mic:
Skill level:
Cars you drive:
Preferred Tracks:
Previous Team:
Throw a pic in if you want.

Leader/Founder
PSN- TrevorsTII

--Members--

PSN name: ThatRotaryGuy
Cars he drives: FD, FC, SE3P, AP2

PSN name: Sick_Audi22
Cars he drives: Supra, Rx7, M3, F430

PSN name: Hawaii-Born
Cars he drives: ZR1, GT-R Proto, Fairlady Z

Last edited:
Out of curiosity.. How many members do you have?

I just have myself and 3 others. I am too busy with other things to be looking in depth for members at the moment. But if i run across someone that has spark then i'll be sure to talk to them about it.

PSN name: Sick_Audi22
Controller or wheel, if so what wheel: Controller
Mic: Yes
Skill level: Advanced
Cars you drive: Supra, rx-7, M3, F430
Preferred Tracks: Any, Tsukuba, Silverstone, Suzaka
Previous Team: N/A

Last edited:
PSN name:Hawaii-Born
Controller or wheel, if so what wheel:Controller
Mic:Yes
Skill level:9/10
Cars you drive: Zr1, GT-R Proto, FairladyZ
Preferred Tracks: Tsukuba, Cape Ring
Previous Team: N/A

PSN name:KillerClown425
Controller or wheel, if so what wheel:Controller
Mic:For Sure
Skill level:Advanced
Cars you drive: 89' Enous Roadster, AEM S2k, 2010 Camaro
Preferred Tracks: Any, Grand valley, Autumn ring, Tsukuba, Suzuka, Nurburg
Previous Team:N/A

You may be young bud, but you are talented. There for age can be overlooked. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Damnit I'm at my grandmas :/ just finished school. Won't be online for at least another hour. You still gonna have it up n running when I get on?

PSN name: El-Bellako3-PR
Controller or wheel, if so what wheel: controller
Mic: PS camera no headset :-(
Skill level: really good in my opinion lol
Cars you drive: RE AMEMiya Aspara Drink RX-7 '06, BLITZ Dunlop ER34 Skyine '07, MAZDA RX-7 GT-X 9fc0 '90, DATSUN Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (s130) '78, & sometimes my 1969 DATSUN 510
Preferred Tracks: Suzuka Circuit East Course, Deep Forest Raceway
Previous Team: none

Last edited:
PSN name: El-Bellako3-PR
Controller or wheel, if so what wheel: controller
Mic: PS camera no headset :-(
Skill level: really good in my opinion lol
Cars you drive: RE AMEMiya Aspara Drink RX-7 '06, BLITZ Dunlop ER34 Skyine '07, MAZDA RX-7 GT-X 9fc0 '90, DATSUN Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (s130) '78, & sometimes my 1969 DATSUN 510
Preferred Tracks:
Previous Team:
pic

did you read the post before yours?

do you have a tire restriction for drift? if so what is it? i am interested in joining but i use comfort softs for my drift car

Back