Sleeper Cars

• Thread starter 2_FAST_4_U
  • 1 comments
United States
U.S.A.
My favorite sleeper car is the Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08 4 door sedan/saloon as pictured. This car when fully modded can exceed the HP and TRQ along with similar weight of the fully modded Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 and the Mercedes SLR McLaren ! The one thing I noticed though while watching some other videos on YouTube is the obvious giveaways being that of lowered suspension and even the more obvious rear racing exhaust or any exhaust changes and lighter hood which shows hood pins. My pictures look fully stock, however the car is fully modded 99.9% with the exception of using the tells of the racing exhaust etc, lightweight hood car color, and lowered suspension. So... if your gonna build a sleeper and claim it to be stock, don't use those giveaways above including any body part upgrades and even racing brakes that are also obvious tells.

Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08 (1).jpg
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08  (2).jpg
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08  (3).jpg
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08  (4).jpg
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08  (5).jpg
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08  (6).jpg
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08  (7).jpg
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08  (8).jpg
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08  (9).jpg
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08  (10).jpg
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08  (11).jpg
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08  (12).jpg
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08  (13).jpg
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08  (14).jpg

Last edited:
This is one of my favorite Gran Turismo career races that I ever did. In this GT6 A-spec race replay I used my favorite sleeper road car, the four door sedan Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08. The car was custom tuned and partially modified to a 560pp level for the GT6 National A License Nürburgring Nordschleife Schwarzwald League Race. It combines both exterior and interior views. My single lap time was 8.20.681 which is displayed at the ending of this race replay video.

This YouTube video was filmed directly off a plasma TV with a older iPhone. The quality of this GT6 replay is much better when actually viewed in person on the TV screen.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back