Slide Squad

  • Thread starter Thread starter md0125
  • 14 comments
  • 895 views
Messages
678
Does anyone have links to any Slide Squad videos??
 
Never heard of this before does it have anything to do with cars?
 
I think he is talking about the drifting-crew from California. . .
 
yep they are a drift team, now does anyoe have any vids of them?
 
Nice avatar, Monster. 👍 The weather here feels like a constant tornado. It sucks.
 
bike,skates,tri cycle,skate board, i think that is obout it:D
 
Yeah I have one or two I think? I got it off Kazaa, if I recall correctly?
 
Originally posted by nos18
bike,skates,tri cycle,skate board, i think that is obout it:D

Uhh.. you're an idiot? I hope that was sarcasm. He already said it was a drifting team.. not some ghey skate-team. Skaters all suck in my book..

So does the 'Slide Squad'.. :)
 
wow this isn ow some gay spam thread only VipFREAK said anythign about videos.

oh and VipFREAK if u have aim and a somewhat fats internet connection contact me on aim to send. thx

aim sn = mdsil80
 
Originally posted by XzifT
Nice avatar, Monster. 👍 The weather here feels like a constant tornado. It sucks.
Thanks man. :)

There was a tornado here last week.. The **** never ends...
 
We got sun and 'bout 20C here.
Ahhhh....:sly:
 
Back