Slide this till icon disappears?

• Thread starter randys
  • 3 comments
My wheel has to be turned almost a full turn to get car to react at all, unusuable. Been looking, reading, installing, uninstalling, etc

The FIRST time I put disc in it had these adjustments, I think only for HDR and picture, I am on a 4k TV, but I couldnt get it to do what it said to do, slide this until something disappears.

Was there any setting there that could be messing up my Logitech G27 wheel and why dont I see this screen the two times I have reinstalled the game?

FOUND this again, has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
My wheel has to be turned almost a full turn to get car to react at all, unusuable. Been looking, reading, installing, uninstalling, etc

The FIRST time I put disc in it had these adjustments, I think only for HDR and picture, I am on a 4k TV, but I couldnt get it to do what it said to do, slide this until something disappears.

Was there any setting there that could be messing up my Logitech G27 wheel and why dont I see this screen the two times I have reinstalled the game?

FOUND this again, has nothing to do with it.
It's a screen size/ratio adjuster thingy. Technical term.

You push directional buttons up and down to make the screen display for your exact TV display, in height and width.

1. You should always initially start games up with a controller instead of a wheel, the buttons don't always work the same, you might need use of proper controller functions, even if it's a driving game the wheel is totally approved for.
2. After everything is set up and you've had the game on to get started, a full game-quit and restart with the wheel plugged in and the controller turned OFF!
CONTROLLER OFF before you start the game to play.(important)
3. The screen you are talking about (the screen ratio size adjuster thingy) does not affect the steering wheel or adjustments at all. 0%.

If you go into settings and then controller settings, push "X" on the steering wheel. - This takes you into advanced wheel settings.

The steering wheel and controllers have different saved "advanced settings", so you CAN NOT USE the controller to adjust steering wheel settings!

If all your deadzones are at 0-100, you're good. If they are not, make them all 0-100.
Make steering linearity around 50
Make wheel rotation 900

If the dead zone persists...

Make steering deadzone 0-90
Make steering linearity 55
Make wheel rotation 720

If dead zone is STILL there:
I think you're not going to be able to use that wheel.

It's a screen size/ratio adjuster thingy. Technical term.

You push directional buttons up and down to make the screen display for your exact TV display, in height and width.

1. You should always initially start games up with a controller instead of a wheel, the buttons don't always work the same, you might need use of proper controller functions, even if it's a driving game the wheel is totally approved for.
2. After everything is set up and you've had the game on to get started, a full game-quit and restart with the wheel plugged in and the controller turned OFF!
CONTROLLER OFF before you start the game to play.(important)
3. The screen you are talking about (the screen ratio size adjuster thingy) does not affect the steering wheel or adjustments at all. 0%.

If you go into settings and then controller settings, push "X" on the steering wheel. - This takes you into advanced wheel settings.

The steering wheel and controllers have different saved "advanced settings", so you CAN NOT USE the controller to adjust steering wheel settings!

If all your deadzones are at 0-100, you're good. If they are not, make them all 0-100.
Make steering linearity around 50
Make wheel rotation 900

If the dead zone persists...

Make steering deadzone 0-90
Make steering linearity 55
Make wheel rotation 720

If dead zone is STILL there:
I think you're not going to be able to use that wheel.
Thanks, wheel rotation has to be 270 and I have to reset it each time I turn game on, which is not that big of a deal. I dont mean it resets, I mean even though I set it to 270, if I turn it off and come back I have to move it and back as if resetting it as when I turn game on wheel is in impossible condition.

If the wheel works perfectly with all other games, would doing this controller off to start matter? I guess I could try that but it works fine with all other games.

Thanks, wheel rotation has to be 270 and I have to reset it each time I turn game on, which is not that big of a deal. I dont mean it resets, I mean even though I set it to 270, if I turn it off and come back I have to move it and back as if resetting it as when I turn game on wheel is in impossible condition.

If the wheel works perfectly with all other games, would doing this controller off to start matter? I guess I could try that but it works fine with all other games.
It works differently with different games. For example, if I have the controller on when I start FM7, my pedals don't work.

I found great inconsistency between games, both FM and FH, and also AC.
(AC has issues with the shifter working if a controller is on)
Not even all the Horizons work the same, as FH3 doesn't care if I have both on all day long.

Back