Slight Problem Concerning Drifting.

• Thread starter Gary.
  • 7 comments
Hi guys,

I've searched through the forums for the last half hour and i've not come across an answer to my question - So i thought i would post it here.

I've got a BMW M3 CSL, fully modded and fine tuned, I can drift no problem whatsoever in Arcade mode - However when it comes to drifting in GTMode i cant because it doesnt allow me to purchase the N1 or N2 tyres.

I would appriciate any help that you guys can give me,

Gary.

If you look at the scrolling text at the bottom of the screen when you buy new cars, it tells you that you can buy normal simulation tires (or something to that extent) for free in the tune shop. It shows the -- because there is no price for them.

:)

Drifto
i think its not ur tires its ur drift setup.

i dont really see where your reply fit into the topic of this thread,
but anyways, it flipped a switch within me and i feel the need to respond to it

the tires are probably the most important part of your setup since ultimately they are the only contact the car has with the road, they have the final say in how the car is going to handle the driver input. The choice of tires will indicate where you want to increase/decrease grip with other settings, and in what amount. Saying they come second to anything seems ludicrous to me.

I try to decide on what compound I plan to use before I touch any other settings.

and dont worry about it Gary, it was an honest oversight - though I do still find it a bit comical :sly:
welcome to the forums btw 👍

Back