Tornado Messages 41,187 Jan 19, 2019 #31 Except, presumably, the guy who responded with a post longer than the one he originally wrote.
JockeP22 Messages 4,806 Sweden Jan 19, 2019 #32 foxymop Oh I see what you did there! It was a bit funny actually, cause I didn't got it at first. XD I just hope you wrote that just as a joke cause it was a good one and not because you got butt hurt for what I said about Ian Click to expand... Yes I was only being a silly person, but you took it in your stride with a sense of humor and weren't upset. So that's cool.
foxymop Oh I see what you did there! It was a bit funny actually, cause I didn't got it at first. XD I just hope you wrote that just as a joke cause it was a good one and not because you got butt hurt for what I said about Ian Click to expand... Yes I was only being a silly person, but you took it in your stride with a sense of humor and weren't upset. So that's cool.
Lizard Messages 15,992 United Kingdom Messages haitch40 Messages Xbox? Jan 19, 2019 #33 JockeP22 Yes I was only being a silly person, but you took it in your stride with a sense of humor and weren't upset. So that's cool. Click to expand... When are you not being a silly person?
JockeP22 Yes I was only being a silly person, but you took it in your stride with a sense of humor and weren't upset. So that's cool. Click to expand... When are you not being a silly person?