SlightlyMad studio Ski game suggestion?PC 

Israel
Israel
I am sorry for putting this here but i wanted all the race sim fans to see this and the developer of Slightly mad to see this too! If there was another thread on slightly mad studio forum on this thread i would be happy to post it there.

Slightly mad I heard is making a Fast & Furious game but i hope they can turn to other sim games that has not been yet! They are expects in the sim racing so no better then for them to push out these games! Their heart is for racing sims and they can get more professionals into the game like with their racing game!

I like to suggest a Ski simulation game just like Project cars!
Ubisoft have done it but too arcade and others have done it but its all indie and small and nothing like the fire power of Projects car 2. And as said there just hasn't been a good ski simulation game! Replicate what we see in the Olympics and like project car include all the real world locations! Especially from the mountains! So you go off to the mountains and practice!

Professional ski will want to use your game to practice their turns on a game pad to see how they can do that in real life! :)

I hope Slightlymad will take this out and make it as great like in Project cars 2! We need see some real physics skiing with all the physics of the snow and all its movement! Just like why project car was made! For the racers and those who can't afford to go out! :)

So please pass this on the developer to consider cause other company are failing and have not done anything like this to the scale of Project cars 2. And only slightly mad studio can make this happen!

Despite riding the crestofa wave, I'm not sure they want to make a game that will see them going downhill, but you never know, it might give them a bit of a skilift. My guess is it will be too much of a mountain to climb. All that said and done, you never know, Ian might see it as the perfect way to become a true sim mogul. (piste off Cluck, that's enough ski puns, ed.)

Back