Slipknot Bassist Found DeadMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tommi
  • 4 comments
  • 1,526 views

Tommi

Mäkinen
Premium
Messages
3,591
United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
Messages
GTP_Tommi2000
Source: http://www.kcci.com/entertainment/23659932/detail.html

URBANDALE, Iowa -- Urbandale police said a man was found dead in a hotel room in Urbandale on Monday morning.

Police identified the man as Paul Dedrick Gray, 38. They said he was found at 10:50 a.m. at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott at 8800 Northpark Johnston Drive in Johnston on Monday. He performed bass and back up vocals for the band Slipknot since 1995.

Police said there was no evidence of foul play observed, but a complete investigation of the untimely death of Paul Gray will be completed by Urbandale police detectives.

The Polk County Medical Examiner’s Office is assisting in the death investigation and will perform an autopsy on Tuesday. Toxicology testing will be completed to determine if there were any contributing factors in the death of Gray, police said.

Not really into Slipknot that much anymore, but his death is still a shock and very sad.

It's not been a good year so far for metal.:(


R.I.P Paul Dedrick Gray

slipknot_paul_grey.jpg
​
 
Last edited:
Their music was never my cup of tea, but this sucks to hear.
My condolences to his family and friends.
 
Never been a fan of them, but it's always sad to hear someone passing at a rather young age.

R.I.P.
 
I'm still a huge fan of Slipknot, just can't belief he passed away. R.I.P. Paul.
 
Back