Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
banner_01.png

Update History:
10.10.16 - Welcome to Horizon.

(Click for full-size)
__________________________​

Update Info: @ImaRobot was right, so here's 10 more!
  • The Prowler is largely a carryover of my FM6 one (which you can see here). It's running an LS swap with a C6 Z06-matching 505hp. A bit of a handful since it's in B Class, but I like it.
  • The Rally Fighter is the one that keeps pestering @prousonhairy so much! It's largely used for cross-country S1 races, even though it's only sitting at 870-ish PI.
  • The Challenger isn't exactly competitive, but I've kept it because of the comically-large 395-section rears. Resisted the urge to drop the V10 in there...
  • I couldn't resist taking the Polaris for a blast after riding in its slower cousin in the real world last month...
  • Is the Maserati the prettiest car in the game? Quite possibly.
  • I take back what I may have said about the CJ-5 before. It's a lot of fun, even stock.
  • Ah, the V8 Vantage. I love my copy in FM6, but I'm glad this one was a fair bit easier to procure. Mercedes 6.2L V8 swap is just ace in this thing. Sounds like one mean old 🤬.
  • The G-Wagoneer helped me hunt down a few of the final bonus boards. Here it is, right near the location of one, at the the right place at the right time.
  • Driving a La Ferrari on the dirt is oddly similar to wrestling a croc... I imagine.
  • Easily one of my favourite cars in my garage. Here it is after one of the big jumps around the 12 Apostles, in its earlier, 450hp guise. When I realized it needed more firepower for Playground Games, it got handed a supercharger to turn the LS3 into an LS9, roughly. It does quite well as an all-rounder in A Class.
Enjoy!

Back