Slipstream comparison: GT5 vs GT5 Prologue

  • Thread starter Thread starter lucag120
  • 5 comments
  • 3,138 views
Messages
212
Messages
lucag120
Can someone please make a, direct and identical(car and track), slipstream comparison.

i know people have said that the dramatic slipstream effect is not there anymore, but i am not convinced.

If someone could make a video of a ferrari f430 with Racing (Soft or R3) tyres on fuji's front straight slipstreaming the whole straight on Prologue, noting the top speed, then make an identical race in GT5 and compare how effective the slipstream is.

I am very interested on the results of this test. And interested to see if PD have developed their aerodynamic physics. This would be interesting to see how it would apply to the f1 cars in GT5.

Thanks!! Luca

PSN: lucag120 add me please!

(i am up for racing online!!)
 
Unfortunately I don't have the game. But I noticed in some of the videos it seemed a bit more difficult to draft and over take people. Specially that one with the Hommell @ Laguna. Though that'd be a comparison from GT4 though Prologue allowed you to get a 20mph boost of speed ina draft as where it seems GT5 doesn't quite have that. But again. I don't have the game. Someone who has it will. Question is will it be before or after you have your copy.
 
I swear I read somewhere that drafting had been retarded back to gt4 style... kinda
 
ok, i think the question is here:

Whether or not someone will do this before i have my copy of GT5.

Because when i get my copy i will be doing a full analysis of this aspect of the game for those interested with a full report on testing.

If someone with the game now would like to do this, they can, so i wont have to do it. But otherwise, watch out for me with this information in the future.

Luca

Please someone else do it!!! LOL
I'm dying here.
 
Back