Sliver Chrome and Low Mile or New Racing Kart 125 SPL!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter hackney10
  • 5 comments
  • 460 views
Messages
18
Canada
Ontario
Messages
o519_Pinoy
Im looking for a sliver chrome paint chip because i never had one before in all my months of playing this game. And also if anyone has a low mile Racing Kart 125 SPL (Special Edition One) that they could send me also that would be much appreciated.

Can send you any car from dealership thats under the sending limit if need be.

Thanks 👍

o519_Pinoy
 
I can send you 2 silver chromes tonight, the spl I wouldn't be able to send until Feb 3rd.
 
I can send you 2 silver chromes tonight, the spl I wouldn't be able to send until Feb 3rd.

Alright great Thank You,

My PSN is : o519_Pinoy
 
Alright great Thank You,

My PSN is : o519_Pinoy
send me the FR. gettin ready to leave. put chromes in the title. did you want the spl kart?
 
send me the FR. gettin ready to leave. put chromes in the title. did you want the spl kart?

alright will do and if you dont mind on the kart.
 
Back