slow motion pill!

• Thread starter Peace
  • 8 comments
i accidentally drove into this glass reception im pretty sure. and if you go up the stairs there is this red and blue pill and if you take it everything goes slow mo like if you do big jumps!! for about 5 mins, its so fun cos when you sniper people in the limbs or head, they take ages to die its soooo funny :D but it takes a bit to reload, its near the bridge that goes to the first island, go get it!!!! its really fun!!!!!! :D :D

yeah I've used that many times. I had to use that to do a certain mission. I love getting those and then start punching people. They go flying when you punch them. Funny as hell. :D

They're dotted all over the city and are pretty easy to find, there is one by the police station in Portland aswell. I also like fighting when I have one coz you can kick people far as hell and thats funny!!

Do they serve any other purpose other than to slow time down and allow you to smack people across the city?

Originally posted by AltF8
Hmmm...never thought of that. Is there a pill right around there?

funny enough cos neither did i until i gotonto shoreside! Yeah theres one between a couple of crates nears it and the lorries

Back