Slower after 1.32 update

• Thread starter JayRS200
  • 3 comments

JayRS200

(Banned)
Finland
Finland
I'm about 1 sec slower after this update in which the physics were changed.

I race mostly with RS tyres Gr3. I already found RS tyres too gripy but to cater for some online friends we use them instead of RH.

I feel like there is much more rear grip especially mid corner and acceleration. My 650S, GT40 and several other cars feel like AWD now and the way I would traditionally drive them send them into a crazy sideways drift.

I'm trying to cater for it by reducing rear downforce but I am not sure it is working. Some friends are getting faster and I'm getting left behind. We race very competitively.

Anyone else find they aren't getting along with post 1.32 physics?
Can anyone recommend any set up tricks? I'm very crap at tuning.

Im still unsure about the new physics update to be honest... I know that rear grip has been improved which was something that we as a community seemed to want, but it feels a bit wonky mid-corner now and understeer is harder to manage.
Perhaps they increased grip just a bit too much?

Im still unsure about the new physics update to be honest... I know that rear grip has been improved which was something that we as a community seemed to want, but it feels a bit wonky mid-corner now and understeer is harder to manage.
Perhaps they increased grip just a bit too much?

In my opinion yes they have. There's already RSS for people that couldn't handle RS or harder. Might start making my lobby RH and see how it goes.

I agree something is really weird feeling through corners and sweepers now. As Kontraone put it wonky discribes it well. Being it was released over a year ago why does it feel like I'm still beta testing it?

Back