SLR EVO - PHOTO THREAD

France
Nantes
P308R
SLR EVO PHOTOMODE

**All images posted in this thread are to not exceed a width of 800px**
or provide a link to the full size HD image i.e imgur/flickr/photobucket

Welcome to the SLR Evo Photo Thread. SLR Evo has unfortunately a very simple photomode. No filters, no shutterspeeds etc etc but it still allows you to capture some great pictures within this great rally game.

I have to thank @torque99 for permitting me to use his well created piece of information as you see in here :cheers:

Feel free to add any time as previously stated on other threads the only real restriction would be not to double/triple post too often, or repeat images or post too soon of your last post and there is no limit as such but to keep it fair and help with loading times as above keep to 800px and a maximum of 5 pics. Looking forward to seeing your creativity!

This is an open thread so Edited or Unedited shots-all welcome no restrictions

1. You can 'upload a file' direct from PC/USB in .jpeg or .png format any massive size and this GTP thread will automatically upload and resize to the exact 800x450 for you. (no link involved).

2. If you are on a hosting site i.e Flickr, the best way is to upload direct there then use 'share bb code' click the drop down box to Medium (800x450) this will resize for you then click the paperclick link (on your post) and paste the flickr code in and all done.

3. You can use 1. (above) and paste the big size link in the bb code editor by going in to more options on the post you are on if you want sharper detail on the pic but it takes so much longer. (as you have to upload twice -here and host site)

4. Let us know how you plan to do it and I am sure we can help!..👍 but pretty much now you don't have to get involved in any resizing as the sites do it all for you.

p.s don't be scared off all here to help, if you did post large it is easily sorted/edited...same with all new posters just ask if you think it is too large for help as we all went through this a few months ago when it was being discussed by the mods etc :cheers:

:gtpflag:Try and keep it to a maximum of 5 per post to keep it fresh and to really try to keep them to max 800px wide as this helps so much on loading a page full of pictures and people with slow broadband/internet/phone/tablets/3G etc etc..This would be gratefully appreciated (as I know lots are not on Fibre Optic yet and loading a page of pics takes a while for a quick look) :cheers:See above for help how to do this...Otherwise post away and get creative.

:) Looking forward to seeing them all... :)

Last edited:
Not as pretty as your Seb Loeb experience ones, and true, the game could do with more refined photo mode options - but it has some great atmosphere both in-game and in the replays.

So, here are my first five:
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO_20160129142016.png
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO_20160130112534.png
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO_20160130112614.png
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO_20160130112841.png
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO_20160130112923.png

@doblocruiser ^^^^ :cheers: Great shots Guys I only have the Demo but the full game looks much better , it is a shame there are not more options on photomode, I have the Crew Wild run to finish first, then NFS Snap shot Pro photomode to try soon, Pcars new Dlc, then new DLC in DC, then I will pick this up :lol: So many car games out now- It's great :gtpflag:

I was wondering when someone would do a night-time run in quick event (or whatever it's called) It's my weekend now, so I can get into this properly and spend a bit of time with it.

In the meantime, here are the last of the ones I took this morning.
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO_20160130113204.png
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO_20160130113313.png
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO_20160130114121.png
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO_20160130114527.png

Lastly, I like how the dust and snow plumes look and act in SLRE.
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO_20160130112805.png

Thanks @RL_23 - 75% of the Loeb Experience is pretty decent for one day :) I'm still doing the debut events and only just got into the 2WD Pro (I have dabbled with Pike's Peak and a few quick event TTs) A shame about the lack of option to save replays though.

75% in 3 days, playing around 1-2 hours and that was my only game in latest 4 days ;) I will start career after Loeb part of the game and yes, it's a shame there isn't save replay feature and there aren't more option in Photomode, maybe someday there will be patch ;) BTW In Driveclub thread I'm posting only old stuff, I want to clean up all my old pics on PC, so after new patch I will be posting only new shots from that game :)👍

Back