SLR Stirling Moss Hard Top

Messages
274
Messages
iSchimmy
How come Mercedes and McLaren won't make a SLR Stirling Moss Hard Top? I believe it will be a VERY sexy car and a good replacement for the current SLR? :dopey:

Thoughts?
 
I thought it was called a Stirling Moss because it resembled Stirling Moss's winning Benz? Hard top wont do it justice.
 
The SLS is weaker than the SLR, and it was made entirely by MB, so I doubt it's being replaced.
 
The SLS is the Mercedes replacement for their SLR. That's what I read, but the SLS is quicker on the track then the SLR. o.O
 
Because it doesn't rain in collector displays.
 
I thought it was called a Stirling Moss because it resembled Stirling Moss's winning Benz? Hard top wont do it justice.

That.

And because they're no longer making the SLR.
 
Stirling Moss can never outdo the SLS! [/fanboyism]

and +1 on the resemblance of the original Stirling Moss.
 
Back