SLS AMG '10, RUF RGT '00, SLR McLaren 03 and more

  • Thread starter Thread starter A7XMaverick
  • 10 comments
  • 632 views

A7XMaverick

Premium
Messages
253
Messages
A7XMaverick
SLS AMG '10,
RUF RGT '00,
SLR McLaren 03
Delta S4 Rally Car '85 x2
STATOS Rally Car '77
GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car '93


Looking for...


R8 Race Car '01 Red
other GT Cars and LM Cars
Color shifting paints
 
Last edited:
I'll give you a 908 Team Total for the CLK-GTR, I can trade tomorrow
 
R390 GT-1 or Escudo for CLK-GTR?

PM me if you're interested :)
 
yes theyre 0 miles, and sorry i have the 908 team total thanks though
 
Ok that's fine, also have GT ONE, Carbon X1 and Purple FGT available
 
got those too...
 
RX-7 LM car for the CLK-GTR? Also have Audi R10 TDi
 
Oh well that's about all I have that's interesting, thanks for at least looking at my offer :)
 
Back