SLS GT3 wet weather setups

• Thread starter Cholton82
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
As the title says , I'm struggling with a decent setup for Watkins Glen and generally wet weather setups in general .

My first question is how low should I run wet tyre pressures ?
I'm increasing ride height and softening springs and decreasing camber but this car is awkward and I'm struggling . The RUF GT3 is a lot easier than this .

the RUF is easier because the engine and weight sits in the back of the car and on the rear tires (being RWD).
you should decrease TCS, turn downforce up too, tire pressures not too much (start by lowering 0.25-0.30 all around), test it out on solo or practice mode, every driver has different preferences.

As the title says , I'm struggling with a decent setup for Watkins Glen and generally wet weather setups in general .

My first question is how low should I run wet tyre pressures ?
I'm increasing ride height and softening springs and decreasing camber but this car is awkward and I'm struggling . The RUF GT3 is a lot easier than this .
Try increasing pressures .2 bar and see what happens. Remember rain tires are grooved so you can form somewhat of a crown on the middle of the tread and they'll cut through the water better.

Back