Smackdown: Just Bring It

United States
Indiana
ViperManiac
I am wanting to know a couple of things.

How in the hell do I unlock Jerry Lynn? I have tried everything Gamespot told me but still nothing.

And can I challenge someone that is holding a title and have a title match against them in exibition like in Smackdown 2?

Plus somebody said that you could unlock Insurrextion arena on Just Bring It. Is this true?

This is how I unlocked Jerry Lynn, stay backstage on Raw, go see Regal, tell him you don't want a European title match, puts you in battle royal, win it.

Stay backstage on Smackdown, walk about and waste all your time, Regal puts you in battle royal again, win this and he should become unlocked.

Insurrextion arena, pick William Regal, do what you want on raw but win the match. On Smackdown stay backstage, say Hi There to Earl Hebner, You'll go to Vince Automatically, ask for a European championship match it'll be at Insurrextion.

I've unlocked everything now so I hope this helps.

Originally posted by viper_maniac
Oh hell yeah. Those were one of the first things I unlocked. I have offically unlocked everything. Woohooo. :D

Congrats...

Join the club, I have also unlocked everything. :P

Aaaaarrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I lost all of my smackdown data. I somehow got some corrupted data and now my smackdown data won't load. I can load the game fine without the memory card in. Damnit :mad: :mad: :mad:

i still p[lay this game butonly with created superstars if anyone knows any websites with saves that contain wrestlers not normally in the game let me know please

Back