Small Details

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chiari
  • 7 comments
  • 1,101 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
10
Messages
CH14R1
Post here your not so heavy insatisfaction on GT5 that could make our life easier.

For now there are 2 i can remember, but there's some more i'll figure out accordingly.

*The option to change music and sound levels during a race.

*A feature to select all album pictures to export to XMB.
 
-Shadows being worked on would be nice. Doesn't break anything, but very noticeable.

-Option for mechanical damage in GT Life. I understand some people don't want it with the dumb AI, that's why you make it a choice.

-Allow RM on more car models.
 
:rolleyes:
 
1. A button, yes just one, to enable changing which car the replay camera is following.(Like GT4 had)
2. The option to remove the H.U.D. from ALL replay cameras (again, like GT4, see a pattern here?)
3. Option to remove H.U.D., which is useless anyway, from the game completely.

Can't be that hard, can it?

And magburner, you want a green face with rolly eyes in the game? wierd dude.
 
Invite button (for online play).
Turn off the stupid little kids pre-race song.
Fast forward/Rewind replays.
Watch replays with friends.
Chat with friends can be on all the time. Even when doing A-Spec junk.
 
1: Leaderboards, leaderboards and more leaderboards
2: More optional settings in online races.
3: Prize money and Xp in online races.
4: More RM cars
5: More tracks from GT4 like El-Capitan, Seattle, Infineon and Motegi
6: Let me sell any car in my garage if I want to. I noticed the other night that some of the cars I bought can not be sold. I found a Formula Gran Turismo and was 200k short on funds. I found about 10 cars I had paid a lot of money for and could not sell. That is not cool.

Edit:
I agree with the poster above on the invite and chat options both would be great to have but I think these may be more of a PSN thing than a GT thing.
 
Button to stop people for making complaints/what would you change/nagging threads when there are tons already. Search :dunce:
 
This could have very easily be posted in the numerous rant/complaint/changes threads. Another one was not necessary.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back