Oh, yes, everyone says 'more Premiums-more tracks-more thisandthat', and that's fine, but I think now in smaller scale. Such things that actually COULD be in the next patch without much effort from Polyphony's programmers...
For example:
- Fine, I can filter my cars by a lots of things, but I sort them mostly by performance (Max power). I'd appreciate if I needn't pick it again and again - maybe a small mark in the save file could do the trick... ('This user prefers sorting his cars by max.power - I make him this the default until he changes his mind...')
- And what about the Power/Weight ratio? I used it a lot in GT4 - no sign of it here.
- It would also be nice if there were a 'shortcut' from the garage to the tuning shop - I'm looking at the Entry Requirements, go to my garage to see which of my cars suits the reqs, I pick one, then noooooo, can't begin because of the **** tyres. Looooong way out, shopping, looooong way back again... where were we? One button (from each pages) would easily do the trick.
- Creating own (offline) races with filters - It would be sooooo nice, if I could say 'let's race on this track with only Italian cars, max hp 350, min weight 1100kg, max. sport hard tyres, everything else random'. The data are there, all we need is a filter and the opportunity.... I don't think that would be hard to those high-skilled programmer guys of PD. They did LOT harder tasks well.
Oh, and If they still don't forget this STUPID XP-system (like GT was a damned MMO-RPG), let's have XP/credits for these races (and for online ones) as well.
- Top Gear Test Track with a standing start - no comment. Current way, it's a joke.
- Be able to see the credit value of each event without actually entering them - it was in GT4 and GT5P as well - not here, why?
- restart opportunity after completing an event (and getting the money/xp
) without the need of going out to the event selection screen. It'd make those stupid grinding a bit faster....
- One button that could make the HUD to appear/disappear (for better 'I'm-in-the-car feeling, although fuel gauge doesn't work, so sometimes HUD actually IS needed, that's why it should be easily turned on/off...)
And some harder things that still would be nice, like
- Let me put the lights on every track, and make it light the dashboard as well (like in Nordschleife for example). I hate the dark gauges in some cars/tracks!
- Dashboard for every Standard car, most of them are only variations of some premiums anyway.... They needn't be as complex as the premiums', two gauges should do it, but I hate driving from other viewpoints - it ****s in the face of being a simulator IMO. A car simulator means 'I am in the car'. Not above it. Or flying behind....
What do YOU think about all those?
Have you got some good ideas as well?
P.S.: sorry for my english. I haven't found a thread about this, if there is, let me know, and close this one
Cheers!
For example:
- Fine, I can filter my cars by a lots of things, but I sort them mostly by performance (Max power). I'd appreciate if I needn't pick it again and again - maybe a small mark in the save file could do the trick... ('This user prefers sorting his cars by max.power - I make him this the default until he changes his mind...')
- And what about the Power/Weight ratio? I used it a lot in GT4 - no sign of it here.
- It would also be nice if there were a 'shortcut' from the garage to the tuning shop - I'm looking at the Entry Requirements, go to my garage to see which of my cars suits the reqs, I pick one, then noooooo, can't begin because of the **** tyres. Looooong way out, shopping, looooong way back again... where were we? One button (from each pages) would easily do the trick.
- Creating own (offline) races with filters - It would be sooooo nice, if I could say 'let's race on this track with only Italian cars, max hp 350, min weight 1100kg, max. sport hard tyres, everything else random'. The data are there, all we need is a filter and the opportunity.... I don't think that would be hard to those high-skilled programmer guys of PD. They did LOT harder tasks well.
Oh, and If they still don't forget this STUPID XP-system (like GT was a damned MMO-RPG), let's have XP/credits for these races (and for online ones) as well.
- Top Gear Test Track with a standing start - no comment. Current way, it's a joke.
- Be able to see the credit value of each event without actually entering them - it was in GT4 and GT5P as well - not here, why?
- restart opportunity after completing an event (and getting the money/xp
- One button that could make the HUD to appear/disappear (for better 'I'm-in-the-car feeling, although fuel gauge doesn't work, so sometimes HUD actually IS needed, that's why it should be easily turned on/off...)
And some harder things that still would be nice, like
- Let me put the lights on every track, and make it light the dashboard as well (like in Nordschleife for example). I hate the dark gauges in some cars/tracks!
- Dashboard for every Standard car, most of them are only variations of some premiums anyway.... They needn't be as complex as the premiums', two gauges should do it, but I hate driving from other viewpoints - it ****s in the face of being a simulator IMO. A car simulator means 'I am in the car'. Not above it. Or flying behind....
What do YOU think about all those?
Have you got some good ideas as well?
P.S.: sorry for my english. I haven't found a thread about this, if there is, let me know, and close this one
Cheers!