Small things that need adding in future updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
MadManMarcus
  1. The ability for a host in a lobby to be able to cancel/restart the current race
  2. The ability for a host in a lobby to be able to lock everyone to a specific car owned by the host (if anyone in the lobby does not have that car they get gifted it by the host for that race only)
  3. Lap X of X to be visible on the lobby search screen if a race is in progress and/or when you join a lobby
  4. The option to sort liveries by popularity for a particular car on the livery search screen

1. Host can ask the drivers to exit and kick anyone that refuses, right? But I can see a host abort being abused rather badly...

2. PD have never been that keen on letting people that didn't buy the unicorns drive them on someone else's dime. IIRC GT5 you could drive a DLC track you hadn't bought in an owners lobby, but GT6 nixed that.

3. Requires live background refresh of lap status. Currently, lobbies only refresh when you refresh the page. But even with that limitation, it would be an improvement.

4. Or least popular!

• The ability for a host in a lobby to be able to cancel/restart the current race

With the random grid and rolling start bugs, I'd kill for that option. So much time wasted waiting for people to realise other drivers are dropping out of the race and that they should too.

Having a One Make class choice would be brilliant too but it would need some sort of option that doesn't need BoP switching on. No messing with power or weight as the car's usually feel much better to drive in their natural state.

1. Host can ask the drivers to exit and kick anyone that refuses, right? But I can see a host abort being abused rather badly...

2. PD have never been that keen on letting people that didn't buy the unicorns drive them on someone else's dime. IIRC GT5 you could drive a DLC track you hadn't bought in an owners lobby, but GT6 nixed that.

3. Requires live background refresh of lap status. Currently, lobbies only refresh when you refresh the page. But even with that limitation, it would be an improvement.

4. Or least popular!

1. If it gets abused badly the room in question will simply empty. This is really basic functionality that should be included in a modern online racing game.

2. Single car stock racing is often included in the daily challenges and should be an option in lobbies. I suspect this would also drive some real money sales when someone gets to have a go in a car that they don’t have, can’t afford but really like the way it drives.

3. It’s bizarre that you can’t even see what lap the current race is on when you join a room and spectate. Again this is very basic stuff for a online racer.

1. The ability for a host in a lobby to be able to lock everyone to a specific car owned by the host (if anyone in the lobby does not have that car they get gifted it by the host for that race only)
Spot on , sad to see so many great cars lost in a class that wont be driven because there is one that is the fasted one to win a race .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back