Small victories.... never thought i'd see the day in any region

United Kingdom
Nottingham, UK
synagence
highlightshadow
Well, i personally love the Radical (the closed one not the open top).... and i know they're not the most popular car.... but anyway, was doing one of the championships last night and once i've finished a race i normally check the leaderboard to see how woeful my placing .... if i'm even in top 10% i'm impressed but that's a very rare thing ... normally i'm just somewhere in the first couple thousand places ... typically around 10s off the best

But for however long it lasts .... i'm #1
Was stunned

Attachments

• Forza Motorsport 7 24_11_2017 22_06_41.jpg
    Forza Motorsport 7 24_11_2017 22_06_41.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 65
I'm the same as you; never really near the top but usually in the top 1% to 10% depending on track/car. But with FM7 and homologation I've managed to top a few leaderboards for the first time ever in any Forza. It's such a good feeling :D

This game has more Leaderboards than any previous Forza title, and when you combine that with the fact that racing clubs aren’t actively hotlapping as much as they used to the participation numbers are lower on average, to the point where us mere mortals can get in the Top 10. I’m even setting Top 10 times while racing in Multiplayer Lobbies :lol:

• 120 track layouts (approximately, and excluding Drag/Drift).
  • 60car Divisions (approx.)
That’s a low estimate of 7,200 Leaderboards in this game, as I know that the true totals are above 120*60.

Forza Motorsport 6 would have been close to 1,200 (120*10) as it was Class-Based.

I too have just managed a couple of top 10s for my region, first was in the forza GT class around Watkins Glen alt, a friend had a tune and wanted to see how fast I could go. I raced his tune online in the endurance hopper and set a good lap at Le Mans bugatti circuit, checked the LB and it was top 10 for Asia Pacific region.

Like PJ said participation on these LB are nowhere even lose to the numbers seen on previous games, I think that plays a big roll.

Yeah I'm spending a lot of time on Forza 6 lately and most leaderboards (excluding extremely challenging ones like Nurburgring 24hr layout, wet, class R, P, X) have literally hundreds of thousands of entries.
When I set the #1 hardcore time on Old Mulsanne with Hypercars (FM7) there was maybe 15 entries :D

I was (am?) still number one and I'm proud of my performance :sly:

Yeah I'm spending a lot of time on Forza 6 lately and most leaderboards (excluding extremely challenging ones like Nurburgring 24hr layout, wet, class R, P, X) have literally hundreds of thousands of entries.
When I set the #1 hardcore time on Old Mulsanne with Hypercars (FM7) there was maybe 15 entries :D

I was (am?) still number one and I'm proud of my performance :sly:

:gtpflag:

Back