Smallville

  • Thread starter Thread starter drprince89
  • 24 comments
  • 922 views

What do you think of smallville?

  • It takes over me

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Its OK

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Its not that great

    Votes: 3 20.0%

  • Total voters
    15
Messages
293
Hey guys anyone interested in the story of superman, who watches it hit me back if you know where to get episodes like 305- perry please tell me
 
i liked it at the end of season 2 the most, but right now there just throwing out random storylines like in the old days but it's still all good
 
yea me too right now though its a little confusing i think the storylines are a little weird but they keep throwing in parts where you think he'll learn to fly i really just want it to be what it was at the end of last season too where everything went together and you were like about too explode waiting for the next episode although it still has me in control lol
 
show on fox, was on last night, 8pm central. Sum kid who's a badass gets adopted by his lawyers family cuz his mom's a bad person
 
oh crap it started all ready damn it now i cant watch it cuz of smallville(which i like more) i was actually looking out for that but forgot about it
 
Interesting concept. I wish more shows would tell stories around the lives of characters.

Like the 'Young Indiana Jones' stuff. I liked that.
 
What I want to know is Where's Krypto?
 
krypto? whos that i dont know a lot about the actual superman story but i love smallville and for anyone who wants to know you can watch it on wenesdays at 8 pm eastern time
 
Originally posted by drprince89
you can download episodes off kazaa

And that would be illegal, so you won't be mentioning that sort of thing again, will you?
 
I watched season 1 and 2, but I'm getting tired of the Clark-Lana back and forth they've been throwing at us. Just put them together or push them apart..it's getting boring the way it is.
I watched the first two episodes this season and a little bit of last nights episode and I dunno..It's just not really interesting anymore.



-Mark
 
yea thats true its a little boring and the clark-lana thing doesnt help hes such an idiot sometimes actually the people woho write the story lines but anyway
 
Originally posted by drprince89
krypto? whos that i dont know a lot about the actual superman story but i love smallville and for anyone who wants to know you can watch it on wenesdays at 8 pm eastern time

I keep forgetting ho young some of the crowd around here is.
Back in the day, when Supes was comic book only, He was Superboy. He had a pet dog, from Krypton. His name was Krypto. He helped out Supes when he was in his teen years.
A super boy and his super dog.
 
thats cool but no no dog yet mayybe theyll add him i dont know if they have full rights to all of the comicsthough so i dunno
 
i just like the episode where kristen kruek(lana) becomes a bad girl.. :O

it was the one with the plant in the lab..
 
i havent really been in it since the beginning i hope wb starts with some reruns in a few months and yea kristen kruek is hoooot, i liked this seasons 4rth episode when clark had that dream where they were skinny dipping thats probably as close to her as well get on tv
 
kristin kreuk came from my high school! i think she graded about 2~3 years before i did!
 
i used to see her all the time in the hallways in school......I've never personally became acquainted wtih her.....

but she was hot...but pretty darn short too.....haha
 
Originally posted by codered_59
kristin kreuk came from my high school! i think she graded about 2~3 years before i did!

Bastard... sorta anyways. I liked it because my classmate got me into it but then it was only because of Kristin Kreuk. Now it's starting to suck altogether.

Nick
zombie.gif
 
lol. I regretted not meeting her...or else I can have something to brag about.

=)
 
yeah smallville is kind of taking a weird turn. I mean like someone said earlier the episodes are not really going together they have to get their act together if they dont want to lose 1/2 the people for season 4
 
Back