smith021's Photo Gallery - November 30th - Photomode Competition Winner (finally)

  • Thread starter Thread starter smith021
  • 11 comments
  • 1,066 views
Messages
43
United States
United States
banner2ua9.jpg





Comments always welcome.

History
03-18-08 - Created
06-10-08 - Gallery 2 - 2000 Lotus Elise at Nanzenji Temple
06-11-08 - Small modifications
06-20-08 - Gallery 3 - 1991 Mazda 787B Race Car BATTLE
11-30-08 - Photomode Competition Winner #1 Added
 
Last edited:
The pictures are very good, but those wheels on a 500... Yikes.
 
I think it looks nice like that.
 
Thanks guys, the comments are greatly appreciated...I have another gallery ready but I don't want to post it so soon after my first one haha. I'll check out your galleries later (if you have them), I have work soon, so thanks again....and I like my 500's rims...I actually have like seven 500's all with gold rims :).
 
Those wheels look sweet with that 500. Very nice pics, smith021!
 
Wow, good pictures with a real potential for a further edit.
I love the last one of this update.
 
Thanks LdS and tupac, the comments are greatly appreciated. I am really honored that you want to do a remix on my Lotus shot as well LdS. Can't wait to see how it turns out.
 
My Photomode Competition Winners! err...right now...winner.

Un-Edited Photomode Competition Week 29 Winner.
 
Last edited:
Back