Smitty's Giveaway Center - Free Cars, Tickets and Paint!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BJBEOSmitty
  • 297 comments
  • 19,394 views
Giveaway #22

Best GT EVER!

7C851F7A.jpg
 
well couldnt find it, but heres the coolest gt ive seen (besides the original Gt40 of course)

Matech-Ford-GT1_3.jpg
 
Last edited:
It's cool, yea…but not as cool as this

7C851F7A.jpg
 
^what a hidious paint job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Looks like a five year old drove it through a swamp then vomited on it, and gave it black stripes!
 
Theace37
^what a hidious paint job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a five year old drove it through a swamp then vomited on it, and gave it black stripes!

Lol, I like your thinking. Discredit me!

You forget an 8 year old is judging! Lol

Also check out my new thread
 
Last edited:
^ probably, itll fall apart the second it moves...
 
Nope proper GT

Certainly could be... I'm no expert. The lack of stripe behind the front tire, encasing the "Ford GT", seems odd...

Waiting for one more entry.
 
This GT is sweet love the rims
15366-large_g01_zpsc1e7ed5f.jpg
 
BJBEOSmitty
Certainly could be... I'm no expert. The lack of stripe behind the front tire, encasing the "Ford GT", seems odd...

Waiting for one more entry.

Paint?
 
Giveaway #21 CLOSED

I'm picking up dinner and the kid will choose a photo tonight. Lucky 13 for somebody!
 
BJBEOSmitty
Probably not tape...

I want to say double post, but I think I might be discounted. DAMN!
 
This GT is sweet love the rims
15366-large_g01_zpsc1e7ed5f.jpg

Young Mr. O. Smitty says W I N N E R !!

"I really like the rims and how they are painted and the whole car is my school colors.".

Level 13 Ticket for michrulejj !
 
BJBEOSmitty
Young Mr. O. Smitty says W I N N E R !!

"I really like the rims and how they are painted and the whole car is my school colors.".

Level 13 Ticket for michrulejj !

Well done michrulejj!
 
BJBEO have you sent it yet? I have an idea if not.
 
Is it possible to find out whos second.. I dont want anything I just MUST beat that hidious plastic green fake GT
 
Lol^^ I don't know. Lime green isn't that bad. Is this sarcasm? I don't know...
 
Has not been sent yet... Your idea is?

The silver RM was a VERY close second. After his initial reaction to the photo, immsurprised it didn't win to be honest. The green was indeed a good effort at targeting the judge properly, truth be told.
 
Ok my file got corrupted so loong story I have to restart so I have a brain buster. (heard it in school long time ago I know its dumb but o well). Whoever answers it right first gets it. Is that fine?
 
michrulejj
Lol^^ I don't know. Lime green isn't that bad. Is this sarcasm? I don't know...

Go back a couple post and see what I had to say about that car...
 
Theace37
^what a hidious paint job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a five year old drove it through a swamp then vomited on it, and gave it black stripes!

Well just for michs info, this is what I said about the car...
 
I know. I think its not that bad.
 
Ok my file got corrupted so loong story I have to restart so I have a brain buster. (heard it in school long time ago I know its dumb but o well). Whoever answers it right first gets it. Is that fine?

Sure, but so we don't have too many posts in the thread not dealing with the current open giveaways, answers can be posted to you as visitor messages or PM's?

Looking forward to seeing the question.
 
Nevermind bjbeo donate it to random winner. Of another giveaway.
 
^LOL

sounds like a call those temporary replacement NFLrefs would make in the green bay game where they (quite unfairly) lost to a crappy call.


This coming from a Chicagoan, hating the 🤬 out of green bay...
 
Back