Smoking Weed + Playing GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter chrisorris24
  • 14 comments
  • 2,521 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
16
Messages
chrisorris24
There's a drinking and driving thread so mine as well have a smoking and driving thread. I love to smoke a bowl and play GT, it has improved my lap times and on numerous occasions have smoked and run lap times where the lap is .420 seconds lol. Love it any other GT5 stoner bros out there?
 
I smoke bowls like I smoke tires!!! All day long! haha
 
You can't be serious..
 
Yes we are serious do u have a problem with weed. If so maybe you should do a little research. Oh and just so everyone knows, if you saw me on the street you would never be able to tell I smoke every night.
 
Fair enough for asking but I can't see this thread being about too long.
 
Cool but change the title or someone might close the thread. Smokin hay. Or cush. To keep the innocent ones not in the know. This forum ranges from young to old. Not all are cool. Ya know.

Even 420+gt5. Those that know, know what your saying
 
"i was gonna play games, but then i got high...."
 
I know quite a lot of people smoke weed, and I have heard of some play GT5 and smoke, but I can't see the pleasure link myself, like booze, even if you can't feel a performance difference in GT5 there are always easy to see real time numbers telling you how crap you are driving in terms of lap time.
There is something to be said in being relaxed, and even some scientists saying it improves driving standards. But it's hard to control. Better to do it in GT5 than real life driving though.

........
If this thread is closed then the drinking one would have to be closed too, if it's based on illegal activities. Drinking is illegal is some countries and this is an global website. Smoking weed is legal in some countries.
But the whole site would have to close it illegal activities were banned from being discussed, for example all female members would have to never post on GTplanet as that is illegal behaviour in some countries, females are not allowed to participate in discussion or have internet access for example. So, there you go.
 
*bubbles* bubbles* cough...cough. what was the question?
 
Only glass or I'll pass. Peace! :cool:
 
From the AUP:

You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.
 
You will not discuss illegal activities, as per the AUP (Acceptable Use Policy). No exceptions.


CLOSED



;)
 
People need to get over this bs stigma weed has. I have smoked everyday for two years, no coughing, lung problems. And work 45 hours plus a week. I am a taxpaying responsible citizen it's my decision. It's freaking curing cancer. Do some real research into it b4 you just drink the Kool aid and rule it out because it's "illegal". 2012 will be the year weed becomes more Mainstream I can't wait to see what all these haters think when it's legalized.
 
The AUP and personal opinion are not one and the same, so I would suggest a change of attitude before you posts again. No one is judging you in this regard, simply reminding you that the AUP is to be followed.

Also drop the text speak when you post, the AUP is also quite clear in that regard.

Keep in mind that you agreed to follow the AUP when you joined, getting angry because you are reminded of the need to follow it would seem a little strange given that you agreed to do just that.


Scaff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back