The Avatar Assistance Thread

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 404 comments
I'd like to request this Ginetta G40 Junior in the colours of the Silvia S15 following if possible, in the format of Leadfoot's avatar.

G40 Junior
00.jpg

Silvia S15
CV-BhI6WUAEkWbt.jpg

That looks fantastic!

Indeed it does. I could say that I mentioned wanting Joey (that would be the person facing the proverbial camera, by the way) to be the avatar's main focus (ergo, him being in the center of the avatar much like he was in my old avatar, without the other man who has his back turned), but that is probably nitpicking on my part after all the work RACECAR had to go through. The message probably got lost in the waves of posts and messages between us two...

Either way, I cannot help but to be thankful for your effort, @RACECAR, it still looks great. 👍

Last edited:
Hello guys :)

Question: What do I have to do for my avatar to look decent? :confused: It looks so sad right now :(

Well, what would you like to be done to it? Anything you have in mind?

Well, what would you like to be done to it? Anything you have in mind?

Well, I've tried several times to make my avatar look clean, and no matter what picture I use or how much I try to edit it, both the miniature and the profile pic have this poor, blurry, low quality look :/

I'd be happy with just a clear image of my current avatar. But If it's not too much to ask, I've seen many guys with the GTP logo merged with the picture of their choice... Maybe something like that would be fine :) 👍

Well, I've tried several times to make my avatar look clean, and no matter what picture I use or how much I try to edit it, both the miniature and the profile pic have this poor, blurry, low quality look :/

I'd be happy with just a clear image of my current avatar. But If it's not too much to ask, I've seen many guys with the GTP logo merged with the picture of their choice... Maybe something like that would be fine :) 👍

I can do that then, I have the logo at the ideal Avatar size. What is this character you have?

Ohhhh man, thank you! :) You are the best! :D I loved it, I'm going to use it for a loooooong time :D

View attachment 558586

You are most welcome 👍

Also for those that love Overwatch and may want a Avater with one of the Heros, I'm now accepting requests for those. I currently in the midst of collecting all the 3D models to go along with all the 2d Images I have.

Update:

IN addition to the Overwatch materials I have for avatars (Which I'm still taking requests for), I also am now taking requests for Specialized GTP'd Driver Avatars. Here's three examples I just completed:

GTP SHR 41 Avatar.png

GTP SHR 4 Avatar.png

GTP SHR 14 Avatar.png

It doesn't have to be just Nascar drivers, it can be other drivers as well. All will be made to this exact format (Depending on numbers and logos).

Update:

IN addition to the Overwatch materials I have for avatars (Which I'm still taking requests for), I also am now taking requests for Specialized GTP'd Driver Avatars. Here's three examples I just completed:

View attachment 563083

View attachment 563086

View attachment 563087

It doesn't have to be just Nascar drivers, it can be other drivers as well. All will be made to this exact format (Depending on numbers and logos).
What a contribution to the community. 👍 :bowdown:

Could anyone possibly crop out this one so it is circular around the GTP logo?

_20160705_115650.JPG

Ok, I have another request for you avatar makers; I recently found this Gulf 917 picture, a fine work by manga designer Kia Asamiya, and I would like to make a GTP-fied version of it. In Gulf colors, you ask? Why not? It would be quite fitting... :sly:

Here's the full-sized picture for those interested.
Kia 916 Carrera.jpg

Alright guys, if Niku chooses one, I am choosing the other! Those are both pretty sweet. 👍

Choose an avatar Niku or just alternate between them every time you make a post! :lol:

Just what I always wanted, two avatars for milisecond changes between posts! Now I can be like those people who change avatars every two days...

...nah, no need for that. :P :lol: I'll take Whitetail's, primarly because his style is more in line with what I had in mind for the avatar. Well, I would've liked if the front and rear of the car exited the GTP logo's borders a bit too (but not the entirety of the car out of the logo like Ameer did), but for now that will certainly do!

Nevertheless, I shall keep both around just in case, because it would be a waste of two man's fine work if I just used one... ;)👍

I'm not sure how it would work but is it possible to GTP-ify my avatar?
Withnail.jpeg

Many thanks in advance if anyone can do it. :bowdown:

Well, would you like the arm he's holding something with to be in as well or just the face of the guy in that picture?
I think the cigarette works well as an affectation/prop so it would be nice if it could be included.

Edit: That was strange, your edited post appeared in my post as the quote before I saw that you edited it.

I think the cigarette works well as an affectation/prop so it would be nice if it could be included.

Edit: That was strange, your edited post appeared in my post as the quote before I saw that you edited it.

What I thought was a cigarette is actually something else, hence why I edited it :lol:

Anyhow, working on it now. Any idea where that pic is from by the way?

What I thought was a cigarette is actually something else, hence why I edited it :lol:

Anyhow, working on it now. Any idea where that pic is from by the way?
Thanks very much, I appreciate your work very much.

It's from the film Withnail And I.

Back