The Avatar Assistance Thread

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 404 comments
Can anyone GTP-ify this for me, I would like if the GT Planet logo was in a red transparent hue around the character, thanks in advance

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 38
Can anyone GTP-ify this for me, I would like if the GT Planet logo was in a red transparent hue around the character, thanks in advance

Not quite sure if this is something your after but any way hope its alright. :)

LOGO.png LOGO 1.pngLOGO 2.png

Last edited:
Could anyone GTP-fy the Monstercat for me?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• wallpaper_monstercat__unnoficial__by_sonicadventure1999-d8qk8iz.png
    wallpaper_monstercat__unnoficial__by_sonicadventure1999-d8qk8iz.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 37
Here's another option, I wasn't happy with how his foot came out and wanted the GTPlanet logo to have a bit more depth so I gave it a gradient that kind of matches with his coloration.

5BOALmA.png

I can definitely see the changes you made to the 1st one. Yeah, I like this one more hahaha thanks once again man!

Hey Guys, do you mind on GTP-ifying this for me with a christmas theme on the GTP logo? Thanks is advance.

Attachments

• shiina_mashiro_by_betamax777-d5pk1e1.png
    shiina_mashiro_by_betamax777-d5pk1e1.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 35
Christmas Hearth Warming Eve is coming. Can you put this into my current GTP logo? Last year im also uses this but without GTP logo.
images

Same GTP gradient. Also if you may i can also take the single Gradient GTP logo image so itll be easier.

Thanks!, It looks perfect.
Nice one. :cheers:

Christmas Hearth Warming Eve is coming. Can you put this into my current GTP logo? Last year im also uses this but without GTP logo.
images

Same GTP gradient. Also if you may i can also take the single Gradient GTP logo image so itll be easier.

LOGO a1.png LOGO a2.png LOGO a3.png

Not sure on gradient since I didn,t make your other but hope I got it close enough. :D

Last edited:
Some great work here, reminds me that its about time to switch over.

Tbh if you may, i wqnt the gradiented GTP logo base so itll be easier next time.

Hope I,ve got you right on this one. :D (Done it in a larger format so when you save it, It should be a slightly better quality?)

LOGO base.png
LOGO base 1.png
LOGO better quality.png
LOGO better quality a1.png

Last edited:
I decided to change my avatar picture to be a little more christmas themed but I decided to want a gradiented GTP logo that matches the picture, I hope it's alright asking for another.

Attachments

• 10257924_848716798484628_707426445958644019_n.jpg
    10257924_848716798484628_707426445958644019_n.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 35
I decided to change my avatar picture to be a little more christmas themed but I decided to want a gradiented GTP logo that matches the picture, I hope it's alright asking for another.

Here go,s :D

LOGO A1.png
LOGO A2.png
LOGO A3.png
LOGO A4 (2).png

Last edited:
Back