Subaru BRZ S ‘15 N200 198/2712 Sport Soft
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit 18:15 Clear

Mercedes 300 SEL 6.8 AMG ‘71 Gr.X 422/3605 Racing Soft
Red Bull Ring Full 13:15 Clear

Last edited:
I'm choosing:

Mazda Roadster @ Sardegna Road Track A

Renault Gordini '66 @ Willowsprings Streets of Willow II

I have added all of the combos to the first post. Just hit the spoiler boxes and you can see them all. I'll update them with laps some time tomorrow, and I'll have to specify what each car is since the thumbnail doesnt specify. They are listed in the order they were announced in the thread. They will either be randomized before the lobby is open or as the night progresses.

If you see a 👍 next to your name then you're good and have already submitted 2 combos. If you havent yet please post it asap. I want to make sure everyone has all the correct cars. Remember to keep the car you choose under 2M credits. Merry Christmas!

Great job SAM,

We appreciate your time in setting this up, and putting together on Christmas Eve!

I'm choosing:

Mazda Roadster @ Sardegna Road Track A

Renault Gordini '66 @ Willowsprings Streets of Willow II

I have added all of the combos to the first post. Just hit the spoiler boxes and you can see them all. I'll update them with laps some time tomorrow, and I'll have to specify what each car is since the thumbnail doesnt specify. They are listed in the order they were announced in the thread. They will either be randomized before the lobby is open or as the night progresses.

If you see a 👍 next to your name then you're good and have already submitted 2 combos. If you havent yet please post it asap. I want to make sure everyone has all the correct cars. Remember to keep the car you choose under 2M credits. Merry Christmas!

@SAMHAIN85 Didn’t see my name but hoping to still join. I’ll get combo suggestions later today. Merry Xmas everyone!

I found 3 combos on a Sunday night challenging. 10+ combos for a holiday night off? How hard can it be? Sign me up, if there’s room.

Edit: just checked the list, and it seems to be full. I’ll look in on Sunday and see how things are going.

Last edited:
I found 3 combos on a Sunday night challenging. 10+ combos for a holiday night off? How hard can it be? Sign me up, if there’s room.

Edit: just checked the list, and it seems to be full. I’ll look in on Sunday and see how things are going.
Go ahead and take my spot. If I'm able to make it on, it would be later at best...no sense you worrying for a spot. If there's room when I log on, I'll jump in.
:cheers:

I’m out as well.

This is just a casual/semi competitive night of racing where I'm sure people will be hopping in and out. When the lobby opens at 9PM EST itll be first come first serve no matter where you're at on the drivers list. But just keep in mind we wont run your combo unless you are present, so go ahead and post 2 combos if you wish and I'll get it added to the list.

1. @SAMHAIN85 👍
2. @Rob Brown 👍
3. @Kgffy 👍
4. @Phlano099
👍
5. @Xexploit 👍
6. @racingchamp30
7. @llNovall
8. @Harry Rowley 👍
9. @LST
10. @NASCARNATE91 👍
11. @CourageRising 👍
12. @Granadier
13. @Fudman420 👍
14. @Xradkins
15. @Yugofan
16. @CANOWORMS1

👍 = combo(s) submitted

Get your combos posted asap. Deadline to post them will be tomorrow 12PM EST 12/27. After that I'll randomize the order using random.org or something

The combos in the first post will be updated as they roll in

1. @SAMHAIN85
2. @Rob Brown
3. @Kgffy
4. @Phlano099
5. @Xexploit
6. @racingchamp30
7. @llNovall
8. @Harry Rowley
9. @LST
10. @NASCARNATE91
11. @CourageRising
12. @Granadier
13. @Fudman420
14. @Xradkins
15. @Yugofan
16. @CANOWORMS1

Its race night! Lobby will be open at 9PM EST sharp and will be set to 'friends only'. Please add me if we arent friends yet (PSN: SAMHAIN85)

I have updated all 17 combos and randomized their order, as well as listing every name of each car which wasnt included in the thumbnail. You guys should have most of these cars already. Please try and make sure you have them all, that way we can transition from one combo to to the next fairly quickly.

Races will be set to Endurance/10mins. That way we dont have to figure out laptimes and how many laps to run.

I will specify which compound of tire you should run before the race, and stay on that specific compound all night unless I say other wise (If I say 'softs', you're on racing softs/sports softs/comfort softs)

Reverse grid will be run all night long. When its time for a break I'll set the following race to "Fastest first", and people can either use that time to take a break or set qually laps for the next race.

If you aren't present in the lobby and your combo is up next, we'll skip it until you make it in.

If you didnt get a chance to post your combos before the deadline today, we can try running yours at the tail end of the night. I'm also surprised to not see any wet races chosen, so maybe we'll have to throw one or two in for fun.

I'll get a spreadsheet made and will keep points updated as the night goes on. Lobby will be live in about 3.5 hours from this post. Should be a fun night of close racing

@SAMHAIN85 I almost forgot. The Lamborghini calls for sport tires but it will be plenty challenge on racing tires. If it stays on sport, give all fair warning.

Just starting a movie with the Mrs after a busy day moving stuff to our attic and cleaning. Probability of making it on is low at the moment. Everyone have fun tonight and some good racing.

Back