SNAIL Changing Color / Number - thread

• Thread starter TomMang_68
  • 15 comments
United States
New York
OMG_mang
SNAIL Color and Number Chart

This thread contains the rules governing color and number choice and instructions on requesting a choice.

While choosing a color and number combo is not required, SNAIL asks that all of our racers to do so. This is done for a number of reasons which include ease of driver identification and adding uniqueness to a spec race series. Here are a couple of rules, tips and instructions on submitting your choice.

The rules:
  1. The driver with a greater number of races participated in has seniority over a racer with less, giving them rights to a particular color/number.
    Tip: Have another color in mind just in case.
  2. Any color and any combo is allowed, so long as it does not match or present a hard distinction from another driver in your division.
    Tip: Look at the divisions above and below, if you or another who is looking to be promoted and they hold seniority, be prepared to switch colors.
  3. Please try not to duplicate numbers with another racer across the series.
  4. Please, enter a paint chip and not a general color. (IE, WC Mica Blue, as opposed to Blue) This will insure that we get the maximum amount of use of hues in any given color.

Instructions:
  1. Read the current Color/Number Chart first!
  2. First decide on a body and rim color combo.
  3. Next click HERE and fill out the form
  4. To find when your SNAIL START DATE. Column Y "SNAIL birth date"

The most current lists:
Sorted by Division

If you are in a different division than what is currently listed, it would be helpful to submit a new form, even if you don't change your color or number.

Special thanks to @CoachMK21 for being the previous Color / Number Coordinator.

Links have been updated.

Last edited:
Am I able to use a different number plate on each car for Sunday? Some look better with the square plate and some look better with the circle??

You may use whatever shape you prefer based on your personal taste and opinion of how it looks on your car, however you are required to use the same number and car color on every car when you race on Sunday's.;)

Last edited:
Im currently using "Amaranth Pearl" found when purchasing the Mini Cooper 1.3i '98

images

SNAIL Color and Number Chart

This thread contains the rules governing color and number choice and instructions on requesting a choice.

While choosing a color and number combo is not required, SNAIL asks that all of our racers to do so. This is done for a number of reasons which include ease of driver identification and adding uniqueness to a spec race series. Here are a couple of rules, tips and instructions on submitting your choice.

The rules:
  1. The driver with a greater number of races participated in has seniority over a racer with less, giving them rights to a particular color/number.
    Tip: Have another color in mind just in case.
  2. Any color and any combo is allowed, so long as it does not match or present a hard distinction from another driver in your division.
    Tip: Look at the divisions above and below, if you or another who is looking to be promoted and they hold seniority, be prepared to switch colors.
  3. Please try not to duplicate numbers with another racer across the series.
  4. Please, enter a paint chip and not a general color. (IE, WC Mica Blue, as opposed to Blue) This will insure that we get the maximum amount of use of hues in any given color.

Instructions:
  1. Read the current Color/Number Chart first!
  2. First decide on a body and rim color combo.
  3. Next click HERE and fill out the form
  4. To find when your SNAIL START DATE. Column Y "SNAIL birth date"

The most current lists:
Sorted by Division

If you are in a different division than what is currently listed, it would be helpful to submit a new form, even if you don't change your color or number.

Special thanks to @CoachMK21 for being the previous Color / Number Coordinator.

Links have been updated.
Is that still the one off my drive?

So I've got two questions regarding this now that this is on a new platform:

1. With an whole new array of colors both in the default color palette AND with the Special colors, What does one do if the previous colors (Like Torch Red and Daytona Yellow for instance) aren't available?
2. Are special colors allowed to be used?

So I've got two questions regarding this now that this is on a new platform:

1. With an whole new array of colors both in the default color palette AND with the Special colors, What does one do if the previous colors (Like Torch Red and Daytona Yellow for instance) aren't available?
2. Are special colors allowed to be used?

Special colors are allowed to be used. I'm currently using one. I forget what the color is called. The colors involved are a pink, teal and purple.

At this time no color or number restraints are being followed due to the unique liverys available.

I'm using a standard color and number scheme but that's just me.

At this time no color or number restraints are being followed due to the unique liverys available.

I'm using a standard color and number scheme but that's just me.

Ok, thanks. Considering getting back into the swing of things here now that my life situation has finally begun to improve.

Last edited:
Back