SNAIL Division 1 March 2026

  • Thread starter Thread starter bublyman
  • 4 comments
  • 716 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

bublyman

Nostalgia was better in my days...
Premium
Messages
774
Canada
Longueuil
Messages
Ridger23
1772937000244.webp


Welcome to the March 2026 SNAIL Division 1 thread!

Division Manager: @bublyman

Host: @bublyman
Backup Host: @Worst_Driver

Opens and Manages the lobbies including race start times.

Scorekeeper: @bublyman
Backup Scorekeeper: @Worst_Driver

Live scoring, updating the score sheet after each race.

Replay Uploader: @Dragonwhisky
Backup Replay Uploader: @bublyman

Upload race replays. Deadline to upload is 8PM EST. (If replays are not uploaded by then, we are subject to lose prizes for that week)

Data Specialist: @bublyman
Backup Data Specialist: @radliffracing @DRD_Niagara @Worst_Driver

Enter race details, stats post race and post them to the main thread.

Texter: @bublyman
Backup Data Texter: @Dragonwhisky @DRD_Niagara

Post pertinent messages in the lobby. Also post messages to any non-Snails that join the lobby.

If you would like to volunteer for any roles, whether is main role or back up please post in this thread and your name will be added to the role in question. Having more backups always helps. Good luck, racers!

1772999203231.webp


@JamCar0ne @Nicktune @Oshawa-Joe @Dragonwhisky @DRD_Niagara @Worst_Driver @DriftstarE @CinnamonOD @Kgffy @hurbinator @vovik05 @DublDee @Akzl298 @llNovall
 
Last edited:
@bublyman There's a typo in the data sheet for the fastest lap in Combo 1. 1:13 instead of 2:13. It might changes the total points.
 
Thanks for the double check. I guess I have to pay more attention to it in the future.
 
Sorry, I’ve been missing so many races. I’ve had really busy few months, but I’ll try to join you this Sunday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back