SNAIL Division 1 - May 2016 season

• Thread starter CoachMK21
  • 14 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ricky_Blayz

Data sheet is ready, BUT.... Connor's scores have been removed by management because he was not supposed to drive. He expired at the end of last month and we didn't know that. He will have to go through the re-join process.

So, for the data, just ignore Connor's times and start positions and fill out the others' times and starting positions as they appear on the replays. (e.g. if somebody started 12th, then enter 12)

@Ricky_Blayz

Data sheet is ready, BUT.... Connor's scores have been removed by management because he was not supposed to drive. He expired at the end of last month and we didn't know that. He will have to go through the re-join process.

So, for the data, just ignore Connor's times and start positions and fill out the others' times and starting positions as they appear on the replays. (e.g. if somebody started 12th, then enter 12)

Ok will do

@Rednose58 Question: Do I change the finish cells being that I don't include Connor? When I change the finishers its changing the points overall

You can move everyone up a spot that finished behind him in each race. I was planning on going back and doing it when I adjusted for IRs at the end of the week.

@JLBowler I think if I do that it will change the overall outcome of the tallied points and everything will be thrown off. Maybe Ill focus on entering the gaps/lap times and you sort the starts/finishes

Been swamped with race weekends and I am flying back out to Asia this Sunday, will see if I can pack my PS3 in my luggage.

Been swamped with race weekends and I am flying back out to Asia this Sunday, will see if I can pack my PS3 in my luggage.

You've had some good video posted recently. Keep up the great work!

Results from tonight's racing:

upload_2016-5-16_0-27-28.png

Congrats @ConnorWolf!

I thought I was getting replays but it looks like they're already up? Darn my slow flash drive...

I'm requesting a move down from D1 to at least 2. I've realized these last few nights in practice lobbies I'm simply not on pace with other D1 drivers, and I'm afraid I'm just going to hold people up on the track. This being my first race in SNAIL, and first league race in a few years I really feel my current home should be 2/3. Thanks!

I'm requesting a move down from D1 to at least 2. I've realized these last few nights in practice lobbies I'm simply not on pace with other D1 drivers, and I'm afraid I'm just going to hold people up on the track. This being my first race in SNAIL, and first league race in a few years I really feel my current home should be 2/3. Thanks!
@JLBowler is in charge of assigning divisions. You'll have to talk to him about your division assignment.

I thought you drove very well in traffic when I raced with you on Friday night. If you are consistent and stay on the track, you might surprise yourself tonight. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back