HOST - KGFFY
BACKUP HOST - WHITEY , NOVA , USER
REPLAYS - MANG
BACKUP REPLAYS - WHITEY , USER
SCORES - GMONEY
BACKUP SCORES - TXA , MANG
DATA - HEAT
BACKUP DATA - PAKI , USER

If anyone above has a problem filling the job I've slotted you into or if someone would like to be added to the help list, post here and we can sort things out.

Looks like a good group of fast racers this season , good luck to everyone and have fun out there.

Hey Guys,

I'm unfortunately out for tonight, lots going on and no time to practice. I should see you next weekend, good luck tonight!

Looks like i'm out for tonight. Somehow my password was changed and i'm locked out of PSN. I was online trying to fix but there is a 2 step verification code that goes to an erroneous cell phone(very old one on record). It's going to take 2-4 days for Sony to get that changed.:banghead:

Apologize can someone else host tonight, I'm on standby with my job, and if I get called out won't be able to host.

I have just about completed Sunday's data entry but I am also missing a replay :dopey:

Can someone please post a picture of the information for Round 1 Race 2? It should look like this:

20161213_000101_zpsfo3gv0ll.jpg

Obviously, this is taken once everyone has completed their final lap!

I'm visiting family through the end of the year. Great racing with you guys this season. I'm going to do my best to get a few weekends in, but (real) race season takes up the next two months.
Happy holidays , travel safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back