SNAIL Division 2 February Season

• Thread starter Akzl298
  • 51 comments
I had hosted in past seasons
I can do that
Probably we can try this weekend to see if there are any conection issues

normally when I host there are not issues,
What do you think?
Sure! You host this Sunday and I’ll be back up host in case anything goes sideways. Thanks for stepping up

So instead of waiting until race time can we please confirm duties for Sunday night?
I will host and have the room up just a couple minutes ahead of time to allow @Noob01_lmdead to get in first.
@Yugofan is marked for replays, please confirm.
@Phlano099 is down for texting, please confirm.
We have nobody listed as scorekeeper or data, however, @aedenmaddok has been doing scores whenever asked so if you could again Sunday night that would be great!
Not sure who’s been doing data but if you could also confirm that would be cool.

You know it's only Thursday...and I can cover texting...

You know it's only Thursday...and I can cover texting...
Yes I know lol. I just wanted to get everything sorted prior to 5 minutes before start time this week. :)

If needed I can do scorekeeping on Sunday.
I think we have everything covered for this week, but next week will be a new season so all duties will need to filled then. 👍

Funny, thread comes alive! Like I have every month, I post all the duties and fill whenever someone responds. Very few respond, so duties are left "unfilled". Simple as that.

This is indeed a team effort. So when the 'division manager' opens the thread each month, a little more participation would be appreciated.

I'll post updates to original post in the morning, as my 13 1/2 hr shift has left me not wanting to deal with this right now.

And by all means, someone else should step up and create the D2 thread for March 👍

Afternoon all. In the likely event that the lobby fills up before start of racing tonight, the Priority order for members is as follows:

1. @Kgffy
2. @notime72
3. @DublDee
4. @Noob01_lmdead
5. @LightningFox
6. @IceWarden
7. @Yugofan
8. @Phlano099
9. @aedenmaddok
10. @Grandpa Money
11. @Akzl298
12. @qwietstorm
13. @EvoSpecX
14. @Rugged47
15. @Gregyx96
16. @Rob Brown
17. @FREEREVN
18. @socalnatv
19. @GTP_Guido
20. @Fudman420
21. @Bologna_Duc
22. @llNovall
23. @Rednose58

Any member who can't get in because of a full lobby, must post in the main thread by 9:25pm EST. A SNAIL BoD will instruct who will be moved to D1 tonight. No member may move to D1 unless given authorization.

It's important to get in the lobby as quick as possible tonight, so everything can be sorted out in a timely manner.

This has been mentioned before but I highly suggest @Noob01_lmdead open a test lobby well before race time, to insure there won't be any issues. We all know Raul has connection problems when trying to join someone else's lobby. I certainly hope there won't be any issues with hosting what's sure to be a full lobby tonight.

Good luck D2!
Thanks Sam, and yeah I'll be on early and if there are any issues I'll take over as host.

Hey Gents,
I plan on racing tonight, but given the strong turnouts lately and my position on the priority list, I'll be prepared to move to D1 if necessary and directed to do so. Hope to be racing D2 with you all if it works out.

Hey Gents,
I plan on racing tonight, but given the strong turnouts lately and my position on the priority list, I'll be prepared to move to D1 if necessary and directed to do so. Hope to be racing D2 with you all if it works out.
Well I hope it works out for you to race in D2 tonight.
Thankfully a new season is coming and hopefully a good shuffle up will even out the numbers in each division.

image.jpg
Lobby up

i'm far enough down the list i'm going to wait until 15-20 after to try and join. i have the scorekeeping sheet open if i make it in

Latest Posts

Back