SNAIL Division 2 - November 2015 Season

• Thread starter pakicote
  • 24 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mexico
Mexico City
pakicote
Welcome to the November season conversation.

D2

Full Time--10

Encvell ______ @Encvel
nmcp1 ______ @nmcp1
Sand__68 ______ @socalnatv
MikeGrove ______ @MikeGrove
kgffty ______ @Kgffy
turnupdaheat ______ @turnupdaheat
RayzaBlayz ______ @Ricky_Blayz
pakicote ______ @pakicote
kickenit4evr ______ @kickenit4evr
DoublePass ______ @DMacs13

Part Time--7

dirttrackj ______ @dirttrackj
drb1269247 ______ @IceManFan_7
GTP_AlexMk7 ______ @AlexMk7
flatland180 ______ @Flatland180
Crystalline_Tear ______ @Crystalline_T
freddee0 ______ @Freds0SoFast NEP
nobbymcnobberson ______ @GTP_Nobby

Last edited:
I can host tonight but we need to find a more permanent solution. Room up in 2 min

In the interest of having a smooth running night in terms of connections, you can put me down for primary host.

I can keep doing scores as well unless someone else wants the $hells.

As far as our group this month, I'll agree with @socalnatv. After 1 night of racing you can tell that this group is well balanced. Looking forward to a good month of racing!

Hey, just wanted to apologize for my behavior last night. I know it wasn't anything too condemnable, but I feel I unnecessarily brought the mood down.

I let those bad races get to me. I should probably direct apologies to @turnupdaheat because I messed up his race in C2R1.

That's ok @Encvel. I don't think you brought the mood down. We're all there to race and we know racing incidents can happen from time to time and you weren't the only one to make an error during the night. You did nothing malicious and you conceded properly.

One word of advice, if you do happen to spin and find yourself stopped in the middle of the track with following cars bearing down on you the best thing to do is to remain stationary so drivers can pick a safe line to pass you.

Really struggled on the races this week, somewhat disappointed.

Didn't help that I got no practice for the combos, and was involved in multiple accidents. Hopefully next week is better.

Heads up all.... According to Jaguars's time trial post, anyone who ran those can now view their divisional placement for December. Looks like our tight group will be split up a bit.

I'll be on vacation next month in D1. I should be well rested for my return to D2 for the January season! :D

Yeah, I noticed that we've gone our separate ways Nuno. I'll have to work hard on my consistency to return to the fold in January.

In fairness you've only gone where you belong! ;)

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to race in forever. Been busy with work, school, and family. I hope I'll have more of a flexible schedule with the upcoming year, but until then, just wanted to let you guys know I had a great time racing with y'all before I get listed as an inactive. Have a great holiday guys! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back