• Thread starter pubason
  • 18 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
pubason
Welcome everybody to the new season
I am open to anyone that wants to do any job .
@racingchamp30 If you want hosting and replays that would be Great .
Just let me know and look forward to seeing you all tonight good luck and lots of Great racing and sportsmanship with a good set of friends .
See you soon
pub

COOL ,Guys
This is going to be a Great Season THANK YOU
@racingchamp30 you do your thing host and replays
@JamCar0ne can you do the scorekeeping or data ?
I would like it if you did scorekeeping because I am so slow but if you do one I will do the other .
Since you were manager of D3 before I feel @JamCar0ne should be manager still
THANK YOU GUYS :cheers::cheers::cheers:
I just looked at your PM jam I will do it as long as it is okay with you my friend .
THANK YOU again hope to see you all soon I will post jobs are set for D3

Last edited:
I prefer data. I can be backup score keeper and backup host.
@GTLehman is an excellent score keeper, maybe we can get him to do it. :lol:
@pubason you should list the duty positions in the first post. :dopey:

Okay
But lets give him a chance to volunteer ,there is also @basswerks1 and he is a good scorekeeper too .And I am able to back-up any job not taken have done them all .So as soon as we get together and talk tonight then at work tomorrow I will make the job list .Sound okay
We got it covered for tonight that is the main thing .And it is GREAT to have soo much help .:bowdown:

I prefer data. I can be backup score keeper and backup host.
@GTLehman is an excellent score keeper, maybe we can get him to do it. :lol:
@pubason you should list the duty positions in the first post. :dopey:

If you like the job I do, then I am happy to keep doing it!
I am going to try to make it tonight, but there is a chance I might not. I will let you know yea or nay by 9.

Gentlemen, and @Whitey093 in particular

Please accept my apology for not being able to Review the Replays and submit any, and all, IRs that should have been filed against my driving last Sunday night. Am quite sure that there were some errors in my judgement that needed to be addressed.

Was out of town all day for an appointment with the cardiologist in Ft Worth - Didn't get back until late.

Honestly Tex, when it comes to on track incidents i only care about intent not the result. You missed a brake point in the heat of battle and got into me, it happens and is no big deal regardless of the outcome. The times i get upset are when people are being overly aggressive and taking any space available and create bad situations in their quest for glory. The higher divisions have many examples of inexplicably aggressive hot shot antics. The rubbing that i encountered last sunday was all incidental and for me no penalty was necessary as there wasnt any aggressive intent.

Gentlemen, and @Whitey093 in particular

Please accept my apology for not being able to Review the Replays and submit any, and all, IRs that should have been filed against my driving last Sunday night. Am quite sure that there were some errors in my judgement that needed to be addressed.

Was out of town all day for an appointment with the cardiologist in Ft Worth - Didn't get back until late.

Sending my thoughts to you for your trip to the heart doc Tex.
Also, I second Whitey's comments - IRs serve a purpose, but there's a time and place for them. Except for certain circumstances I'd rather offer/receive an honest apology for most incidents. It's always great racing side-buy-side with you Tex.

I posted in the main Snail thread to have others do one vote out of the 13 combo's i suggested for Prize A to include everyone in the process this time around. You don't have to write out the entire combo, just the number itself and i will tally up which combo gets the most votes and vote for that combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back