• 13 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
pubason
upload_2015-6-16_5-1-44.jpeg

WELCOME TO D3

IF THERE are any jobs in SNAIL you want to help with let me know ,but just come to race and have fun .
I am so sorry not to have this posted earlier but life throws us some curves and we are just along for the ride .

Most of us have been in SNAIL for A WHILE so I hope you do not mind me posting some old memories , he he

march 17 2015 006.jpg

march 17 2015 005.jpg

march 17 2015 010.jpg

I will try to be on a couple of times this weekend before the races come have some fun .
Mango practice room see you there .....
Hey @STEAMER62 you should remember some of thease old shots ,ha ha you and DC ,poly

Last edited:
THANKS FOR LOOKING OUT FOR ME @CoachMK21
THATS what you got to love about our leauge is the way that people care and look out for each other .
Saying that @TEX36 Hope to see you back soon ,My thoughts and prayers are with you .
I guess being that we are racing at Daytona that I should post one from there . How long ago was this taken , ha ha

Daytona Road Course_1.jpg

Hint 12\06\2014AD If I remember right you know how your memory gets when you are HOW OLD ,ha ha oooh Grandpa

Last edited:
GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU
Thank you, Pub
Time sure passes slow like - when you is wishin' it to hurry up!!!

As slow as the Snail Threads are moving lately, I'm wondering if the league will still be alive when I finally get back.
Get better and we will still be here ,no worry there SNAIL will be in this till next year ,would be my guess at least till april when I heard the servers for ps3 might give up , Do not quote me on that but that is my guess .THAT WILL be a sad day .

Last edited:
Heads up guys... I've passed the freeze to Nicktune once again. If I understand it correctly, since this has already occurred this season it will trigger a vote from Division 1 to see which is frozen the Amuse S2000 or Deep Forest Raceway. After that it will be up to you guys here in Division 3 that raced on 5/21 to make suggestions. :cheers:

Good afternoon, Gentlemen

8 weeks is long enough!!

Started practicing the Combos today. Not toooo rusty, but C3 will probably be the worst for me.

Anyone practicing today?

Suh-weet! great to hear it TEX!
I might get on for a while - if I am not called in to work I mightl pop on about 5ish EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back