SNAIL Division 3 - September 2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always sad to see you go but it happens. After you they kept having issues with RPM, Whitey and someone else I can't remember but it was taking forever. I'm all for being friendly but you gotta get that stuff sorted out quickly so we can go racing. No hard feelings guys.

It wasn't your connection @Engmatic1 as the Penguin said it was Rpm,,,,and in my opinion he should have been asked to leave until he gets his problem solved,too many people end up paying a price for this person to race.No hard feelings,and it is not personal @Rpm1990 ,but seeing your car flying all over creation and causing problems does nothing for our concentration levels,and causes others to miss out on races.If you are not hard wired,then you should be doing something to correct this,as it effects your fellow racers,who love to race with each other,you included.So please do us all a favor,and find a fix,so we all can enjoy racing each other

It wasn't your connection @Engmatic1 as the Penguin said it was Rpm,,,,and in my opinion he should have been asked to leave until he gets his problem solved,too many people end up paying a price for this person to race.No hard feelings,and it is not personal @Rpm1990 ,but seeing your car flying all over creation and causing problems does nothing for our concentration levels,and causes others to miss out on races.If you are not hard wired,then you should be doing something to correct this,as it effects your fellow racers,who love to race with each other,you included.So please do us all a favor,and find a fix,so we all can enjoy racing each other
With the way that GT6 sets up a network there could be so many possibilities as to why we are having connection issues within D3. It could be eng to RPM, It could be Eng/RPM to me/champ it could be a combination of 3 people (eng RPM, whitey and you) All 4 were having issues last night I took every logical step to try and get everyone racing. I don't know what's going on with the connections but to pin it solely on one person isn't fair.

The reality is that we all were seeing each other just fine until he entered the room.This is not the first time his connection exhibited this behavior,and as I said it isn't about a person,,,,it is about the connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back