SNAIL Division 4 - August 2016 Season

• Thread starter CoachMK21
  • 29 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not it - just finished 13 hours of AX set up, ran event, and tear down- I am well-done for the day.

I'm not sure what happened, my back room TV went out. I tried to ghost to help, but all I know is when I got my PS on my main TV we were restarting C1 R2.
Regardless, I'm sorry for any hassle and I appreciate everybod's patience.
It was a great night of racing all around. Thank you.

Sorry about the late scores but here is how it ended .
singlepaddy 92 points

GT 90

T-bong 89

pub 81

cliff 72

gulfvet 11

congrats on the win @singlepaddy sorry did not keep a running count but it was close all the way to the end .

ps GT it was the minnions they are everywhere ha h ha ha goodnight all

I have messed up again some how I have two copy's of the last combo I have R3 R1 but do not have R3 R2 .I am trying to do data and found my mistake .I do not know but think that I turned in the replays the same so they only have two copies of the first race too .We need the last race replay for stewards and data .Can anyone help ? My next step is to report myself to @JLBowler .Sorry for my failure please forgive me and help if you can ,Thank You .

I have messed up again some how I have two copy's of the last combo I have R3 R1 but do not have R3 R2 .I am trying to do data and found my mistake .I do not know but think that I turned in the replays the same so they only have two copies of the first race too .We need the last race replay for stewards and data .Can anyone help ? My next step is to report myself to @JLBowler .Sorry for my failure please forgive me and help if you can ,Thank You .

You have six different file names. If you didn't see some sort of message when exporting and uploading then you probably have all six races. Is is possible that the name of the room didn't get changed for the last race of the night. I don't know how you would have managed to get two copies of the same replay as the PS3 won't let you save the same race replay twice.

I've got a copy. How do we do it?

I just checked on the PS3 and somehow the same replay is named under two different numbers. Not important how it happened at this point.

Replays can be uploaded here.

Instructions for doing so can be found here.

OK, give me two hours. We only have one TV now and wifey is watching the olympics.

I just checked on the PS3 and somehow the same replay is named under two different numbers. Not important how it happened at this point.

Replays can be uploaded here.

Instructions for doing so can be found here.

I should be on GT6 track this Sunday. I have a weekend for family and friends penciled in, but there is an outside chance of joining a friend for a 'member only' event at a new track.

@GTLehman THANK YOU for helping out ,tonight I will try to download your replay and finish the data for R3 R2 . We need to pick a Divisional Manager and assign jobs .I can help fill in any job but will pick data . There is replays ,scorekeeping I hope @basswerks1 will do and hosting which @singlepaddy has been doing a great job at .And thanks to @TBongX for being his back-up . Again THANK YOU GT for helping out sorry for the mess .

Well I gave it a shot but my playstation would not see the replays .It kept saying there was no data on the flashdrive .I am sure you did it right @GTLehman it is on my side .I got them unzipped and could see it all on my laptop but playstation would not cooperate , It must be the minnions .h ha ha .So can I ask you to help me once more ,please .I need the fastest lap times and the gaps numbers for the very last race R3 R2 . I hate to trouble you but would love to finish data for this week .THANK YOU .

NO problem , Thank You for helping just post it when you can .I think you won so your gap is 0.000 and then your best lap .singlepaddy gap ---- and best lap and I can finish the data .Thank You times and gaps for all of us R3 R2 .
THANK YOU
ooh and what time you won in like 11.25:061 or something like that

You've got mail - and here it is as well:

D4 R3 R2 8/7/16
Time GTLehman crossed the finish line: 11:14:520
Fastest lap: GTLehman 1:06:093
GTLehman 0.00
Singlepaddy +05.405
TBongX +07.824
pubason +16.483
cliffeden +8laps

I noticed poor Cliff was on SH tires!!!!

Let me know if you need anything else.
-Shaun

Thank YOU , but can I bother you for the fastest lap for singlepaddy , T-bong and me I do not think I need cliffe and I swear I WILL QUIT bothering you any more unless you want to pick -up replays for this season hint , hint , ha ha ha I was told if you dont ask well , it is a wish that I could get some help not mandatory a voluntary thing and I make sure you are there on race day , he he . If not maybe be my back-up like you were for this week and it is much appericated you can even collect shells for doing the job . I will stop the hard sell and say THANK YOU again if you can fastest laps for the rest of us too .

you wish you did'nt have mail ha h ha hha

THANK YOU
-Shaun @GTLehman

Last edited:
Quit using that obscene four letter word - 'Work'!
I'm happy to help, but sometimes I am on call during our racing, so I can't commit to saving replays, etc. But anything I can do post-racing I can commit to. I was wondering, what all does the Divisional Manager do? I can't find job descriptions anywhere.
Best laps:
Singlepaddy 1:06.451
TBongX 1:06.380
Pubason 1:07.133
cliffeden --:--.--

It is in the ORL but in short it is what I am already doing . You make sure all the jobs are covered and the race night proceeds . I have finished data and will post on the main thread , TANK YOU for your help .:cheers:

I will be here Sunday.

I anticipate some off track or sideways/across track issues in a few places... Still looking forward to it!

I am only close to the expected lap time in one combo. Ouch.

This is what I saw at the end of R 1 R 2 . I had to share how high is @TBongX when he is racing ,ha ha pretty dang high
Suzuka Circuit 2014.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back