SNAIL Division 4 - December 2016 Season

• Thread starter CoachMK21
  • 19 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your name is spelled incorrectly on the drivers list, it is because you entered it incorrectly when you submitted your time trial. Everything from that point is copy and paste so your name is spelled incorrectly in every SNAIL document. If this is the case for your PSN ID or your GTPlanet ID, please message me which one is spelled incorrectly and the correct spelling so that it can be fixed.

Hey guys, won't be able to make it for the first race but will try to join later on. Mom's birthday so dinner night out today. Have fun!

THANK YOU @CoachMK21 and THANK YOU @JLBowler
Without your help and support I could not do this .
THANK YOU @CoachMK21 for starting the thread and I can not tell you how many times @JLBowler you have helped and came to the rescue .

I WILL ASK and if anyone is interested in filling any position be it host ,replays ,data ,scorekeeping .I can help train you and give you support in fullfiling the job title .Plus it is a way of giving back for the fun we all enjoy on Sunday .
I have data done but foregot to bring it to work with me .I will post our scores tomarrow .
What I did want to say is I really enjoy the way we talked out the bumps and bruses on race night .
We are all racing trying to do our best and mistakes happen ,It is best not to go into great detail because I have found that looking at the replays always inlighten me on what really happened .Sometimes a relief sometimes oooh shucks what the ....... did I do ....
So keep up the Good sportsmanship Guys it is Greatly appericated you all are doing a great job .
But look at your replays and make sure you do not have that oooh shucks moment it is much better to file the IR on yourself and tell the other racer man I really did not mean for that to happen ,because it does to us ALL .
You will get much more respect from your fellow drivers .
I must say that we have no better example of this than @TEX36

Well just saying Great job Guys and Thank You

First week of the December season

@TEX36 Won the overall for the night and here are the scores

TEX36...........................88 .....points

Rob Brown,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,85

pub...............................82

T-Bongx,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,81

gulfvet...........................72

Cliff Eden,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,59

Alexrider007.....................58

DVD7227,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,41

THREE DIFERENT POLE SETTERS

TEX36...................1;31.598 ........COMBO 1

Alexrider007,,,,,,,,,,,!:39.670,,,,,,,,,,COMBO 2

pub.......................1:57.462.........COMBO 3

Really Sorry for my race etiquette last evening guys, that was, to say the least.....disappointing! Unfortunately it wasn't quite as apparent from inside the car, as it was when I reviewed the replays. Anyway, I'm very sorry, and it won't be a regular occurrence, I assure you.:guilty::dunce:

Happens to everyone vette. I use bumper cam with the rear view mirror, have the blind spot indicator turned on and have look left/right programmed and i still drive like an ahole by accodent sometimes. Your reputation is built over time not one night. Never a bad idea to turn the dial back sometimes though. I just recently had a string of bad pass decisions in GT1 and had to refocus on making good, decisive pass attempts and learn to back out when they arent there and try again. We never stop learning.

THANK YOU @Whitey093
That is very cool your words of encouragement and advice ,This is what makes our league the best on the planet .
Alot was going on in those very narrow tracks ,I made some moves I was not very proud of at all .But lets move on like Whitey said and try to learn from our mistakes .We had three different pole setters and all were great times Good job Guys ....

Combo 1

TEX................2:07.736

Combo 2

Alex,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1:10.284

Combo 3

Gulfvet..............1:56.539

The scores for this week

pub............................86

TEX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,82

Alex............................81

Vette,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,80

Bass............................76

T-Bong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,67

CliffE.............................54

DVD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,48

Gulfvet..........................42

Really close Guys as Bass was saying Sunday night was a three way tie going into the last combo .You are all getting much better every week ,it is fun racing with you all .
THANK YOU

A friend of mine stopped by on Sunday before the race and left a early christmas /birthday present for me .We were in the little black opel it was one of my first car builds ,ha ha Very evil ride short wheel base way too much motor not even enough brakes ,but man the smokey burnouts ha ha ha GOOD TIMES .....
peters drive-in.JPG

Last edited:
Hey @CoachMK21 when you have a chance will you add @DublDee to our conversation .He is our newest member of D4 and did a Great job for his first night ,hope you had fun and welcome to D4 .Congrats on your first pole too .

You just did it pub , it's a thread not a conversation so there's no one to add(unless of course you mean you have another private conversation on the side with coach) ... You tagged dubl so now he knows where you are.

I just wanted to say Thanks to Pub for all the hard work you put into hosting D4. I realize I'm very new to the group, and don't know what's all involved with what the hosts do, but if there's anything I can do to help or assist, consider it done. Obviously I will need a bit of assistance/teaching, but if you need help with anything and don't mind showing me the ropes, I'm available to help anytime.

Thanks again for all you do Pub.

I just wanted to say Thanks to Pub for all the hard work you put into hosting D4. I realize I'm very new to the group, and don't know what's all involved with what the hosts do, but if there's anything I can do to help or assist, consider it done. Obviously I will need a bit of assistance/teaching, but if you need help with anything and don't mind showing me the ropes, I'm available to help anytime.

Thanks again for all you do Pub.

Great answer - you are on the right track. :cheers:

Today is my birthday ,Grandpa is getting old ,ha ha who am I kidding I've been old for a long time ha ha ha .
Well I will get to it ,the scores .....

Tex ........................ 89

pub,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,80.1

T-Bong.....................80

Dub-L-Dee ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 74

Alex.........................71

Gulfvet ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 66

Handlebar .................59

CliffE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 57

Congrats on your first night and your first pole .....

Dub-L-Dee .......... 1:34.218 ..........combo 1

Mr.pole setter ,ha ha good job

Alex,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 1:10.481

The winner of the night and surely the season agian

TEX ..................... 2:15.003

Thank You Guys for another great night of racing .Hope I can make it Sunday with my birthday family and friends and weekend plans ,If not I will let you know .

Congrats on your first night and your first pole .....

Dub-L-Dee .......... 1:34.218 ..........combo 1

Thanks Pubason. I'm having more fun on GT6 than I ever have, thanks to this group!
Happy Birthday young man :cheers:

OK , Sorry for the late post but been very busy
The data has been entered and here are our scores

Alex ...................89

Handlebar,,,,,,,,,,,,81

Rob Brown...........80

pub,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,77

Bass...................76

T-Bong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,68

Beast.................62

Dub-l-Dee,,,,,,,,,,60

Trinity Rai.........26

DVD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,24

Gulfvet..............17.1

CliffE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,17

Listing the poles are easy all by one person GREAT JOB Alex on the hat trick

combo 1.........1:33.603

combo 2..........1:24.346

combo 3...........2:22.266

Thank you all for a great turn out for the end of the year .

We had a good turn out last night for the ROC last night .Good job guys and Great to see you there hope you had as much fun as I had .
Do not forget we race on NEW YEARS DAY for the start of the season ,hope to see you all soon .Hope you all had a good Christmas and have a Great NEW YEAR .THANK YOU ALL for one great year and more fun and great times this coming year .THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back