Status
Not open for further replies.

JLBowler

Premium
United States
California
JLBowler
Starting the thread for @pubason .

An added note here. D4 needs volunteers to do the jobs that need to be done in order for your race nights to happen. Please step up and help out pubason so that it doesn't all fall on his shoulders. If you want to help out and you're not sure how to do some of the jobs, there are video tutorials for some of them and there are plenty of people that are willing to help you learn a new skill that will help all of your fellow drivers.

I have no problem doing most of the jobs where I hit a snag is doing scorekeeping .If anyone would like to take any job it is open ,but sure would like not to have to do the scorekeeping :cheers:

Ok ,Now that I have completed the data I can post the results :cheers:

GTlehman 97 points winner

Tex-36 81 points 2nd

Beastmodeprime 35 78 points 3

rkzjb04 73.1 points 4

gulfvet67 73 points 5

pubason 70 points 6

Alexrider007 46 points 7

Cliffeden 40 points 8

IT is 8:00 here and have gone trough the first big bowl of candy do not think we will make it till 10:00 before we are all out of candy .A few busses of kids and now a tractor with trailer full of kids .How many we can not even guess good weather we knew there would be a lot .ha ha ha
HAPPY HALLOWEEN anybody have more candy for us ........the minnions have taken over......help.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok ,Now that I have completed the data I can post the results :cheers:

GTlehman 97 points winner

Tex-36 81 points 2nd

Beastmodeprime 35 78 points 3

rkzjb04 73.1 points 4

gulfvet67 73 points 5

pubason 70 points 6

Alexrider007 46 points 7

Cliffeden 40 points 8

IT is 8:00 here and have gone trough the first big bowl of candy do not think we will make it till 10:00 before we are all out of candy .A few busses of kids and now a tractor with trailer full of kids .How many we can not even guess good weather we knew there would be a lot .ha ha ha
HAPPY HALLOWEEN anybody have more candy for us ........the minnions have taken over......help.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Are you wearing your hula girl costume?

OK Guys ,Sorry for being so late but busy week so far .

Congrats @Beastmodep on your Prize B win ,please resond or @JLBowler will put it to a vote .
Please note and be aware if @Beastmodep does not respond all D4 that raced on Sunday will be on the clock to get this done .

So I hope you will act on your prize beast good luck I know you will make a good choice .

Sundays Scores

Beast 86.1

T-bongx 86

Tex 82

pub 81

Alex 75

Vette 69

Pierce 58

Cliff 52

Gulfvet 46

We had three different pole setters this week

Beast 1:49.312

Tex 1:55.452

Gulfvet 1:30.511

Great job guys hope to see you all in practice ,or at least on Sunday

Last edited:
WELL WE Are on the clock .....

If he freezes the track we need to come up with a car ....

If he freezes the car we need to come up with a track ....

please start putting together the choices you would like we will not have much time to do this so that practice on thursday is complete all three combos good luck guys lets make some good choices

Okay, Div-4, the Red Bull track was frozen.
So it is now up to us to submit our choices for a Car.

My recommendation: Enzo Ferrari '02(not previously used in Snail))

@pubson
Do we post our suggestions here, or on the main thread?

Sorry Folks, we are to post our suggestions/votes on the main thread.

Ok @TEX36 we have made our picks on the main thread do not post again or it will be disallowed .But great job no need to be sorry .I am very THANKFUL that someone else is on the ball . I will get Cliff to post and the rest are on their own .They need to be watching the thread just like us .

I'm really sorry for so many questions, but honestly, I'm a little on the older side and having trouble navigating through the forum. What I'm wondering about is if there are specific dates and times for practices, and where to find this info?(links would be awesome:banghead:).

Again, Sorry for the questions

OK here is our scores for Sunday 11/13 2016

TEX36.............. 95 points
Beastmodeprime,,,, 85.1
pub................... 85
TBongX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 75,1
Alexrider007......... 75
Gulfvet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 73
Vettevillian............. 61
DVD7227,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 36
Cliff........................ 34

Poles were set

TEX36,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,combo 1 ,,,,,,,,, 1:46.931

Alexrider007,,,,,,,,combo 2 ,,,,,,,,,1:30.019

TEX36,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,combo 3 ,,,,,,,,,1:30.496

Great job guys was a good night of fun ,THANK YOU ALL:cheers:

Hey guys,

Just got reinstated and assigned to div 4. Just wanted to say what's up lol.

Welcome Kresh! Be ready for a good time - well many good times! Hit us up with any questions, otherwise look for us in th epractice rooms during the week- Thursday at 9:30 EST is a general practice. Hope this helps, cheers.
Shaun

Last edited:
I think you ran with me before in D8 and I pretty sure you are still on my friends list .Glad to see you back and look forward to seeing you on track soon .

I MISS MY FRIEND @STEAMER62 Sinna ,He would surely give me a fishslap for double posting ,ha ha

HERE ARE THE SCORES CONGRATS TO OUR PRIZE A WINNER @GTLehman GREAT RACE SUNDAY NIGHT !!!!!!!

Poles .....GTLehman ..........1;46.445 .......R 1 ....R 1

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ALEX,,,,,,,,,,,,1:39.232,,,,,,,,R 2,,,,,R 1

..............GTLehman..........1:30.227.........R 3.....R1

Points for the night

1.......GT............................91
2,,,,,,,ALEX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,87
3........BEAST.......................80
4,,,,,,,,T-BONG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,73
5.........PUB..........................72
6,,,,,,,,,,TEX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,67
7........VETTE........................66.1
8,,,,,,,,,ROB BROWN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,66
9..........DVD.........................47
10,,,,,,,,,GULFVET,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,36
11......CLIFF EDEN..................31

GREAT JOB GUYS ,it was a fun night ,I really like the way we are coming together as a DIVISION . We are all different people from all over the world ,yet we have the same passion for racing and sportsmanship .THANK YOU ALL
GREAT SEASON

PS. @gulfvet67 I have copied the OLR in print and will be mailing them to your brother @Raw10_2u along with some of my snail stickers you should be getting them soon .

Last edited:
Congratulations to you @TEX36 for winning the season

I do not want to post all the scores yet because I still have some work to do for the whole season and all racers but the top goes like this you throw out one night so it is the best three of the season .

TEX36.............258 may be best of the league ?

Beast,,,,,,,,,,,,,,249.2

pub.................238

T-bong,,,,,,,,,,,,234

Alex................196

I belive that is the top five like I SAID I still need to go back and gather all races and all drivers but pretty sure this is top five .hopefully before we close this seasons thread I CAN POST THE WHOLE DIVISION , SORRY just have not the time to do it all yet .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back