SNAIL Division 5 - March 2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to volunteer for this but will need a crash course . Last week REGZZ helped me with pictures so he can be our official photographer if he is happy to

Hey sorry for not making it last night guys. More or less IV kinda been having woman troubles so I forgot all about the race I'll see y'all in some club rooms
And yea ID love to be the photographer

Hey sorry for not making it last night guys. More or less IV kinda been having woman troubles so I forgot all about the race I'll see y'all in some club rooms
And yea ID love to be the photographer
hey bud., Missed you last night for the race. won't have your great pictures for slideshow this week.

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_23.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_6.jpg
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_24.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_4.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_13.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_2.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_3.jpg
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_26.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_5.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_12.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_7.jpg
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_25.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_1.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_8.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_9.jpg
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_22.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_11.jpg
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_27.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_10.jpg

I have a question. Since i won Price C and Wolf passed the freeze over to me, does that mean i either freeze the Lotus or Mazda track?

Heads up...I will be out of town this Sunday and won't be home till late. It is almost certain that I won't be back in time to race. I can still do data from the replays, but won't be able to do score keeping.

I am unsure if I will be able to race this Sunday, because I am going to the Auto Club 400 NASCAR race. I do not know what time I will be getting home on Sunday night, if I do not make it, I hope everyone has a fun night. :)

I am unsure if I will be able to race this Sunday, because I am going to the Auto Club 400 NASCAR race. I do not know what time I will be getting home on Sunday night, if I do not make it, I hope everyone has a fun night. :)
Busted my 🤬 to get home, just to find out I'm not allowed to race... :banghead:

@Raw10_2u I gave you access to the scoring doc. Please get them entered as soon as possible. Thanks.

Thanks @CoachMK21 data is entered,Congrats to @racingchamp30 for the win,@Raw10_2u for 2nd,and @Engmatic1 for 3rd.Great racing all around!Somehow I didn't get the Qually time for C3 R1 ,and I neglected to get everybody's votes,@racingchamp30 @Engmatic1 @TEX36 @SGT Serb @singlepaddy @Scorpion0001 @Manasseh257NSX could you please send your votes to me via PM.Thanks all!

@oneloadedbanana @DesertPenguin09 replied",Some point later tonight, @zer05ive will post the results of the voting, which will show us which combo stays, which is completely gone, and which has the option to freeze/change the car/track. That post will also tag the drivers who have won the prizes to make these changes and add a new combo. All will be said and done by Wednesday night at the latest."in the main thread,and these https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ombos-updated-mar-23-2016-5-00-pm-mdt.332843/ were the combos we raced this past Sunday,what remains in the line up is yet to be determined per the quote above.

Give me some fish,I don't care!LOL, just wanted to shout out and say what fun last night was regardless of the problems.Sorry @TEX36 for the assist in the tunnel turn,that is the 'Monster that ate them all!"turn on that track(as well as turn 1)!And hated to see you get into the fence at Tokyo,I know what it's like to be your own worst enemy!It seems like @Engmatic1 had a rough night last night as well(I think him and @TomMang_68 had too much Birthday fun!)LOL,I love racing with you all.The camaraderie we have found in this organisation has become quite the addiction for me.I am sad to say that you probably won't be seeing me much this summer(in the rooms on Sundays)but I will keep up on the thread as much as possible.I have other obligations to attend to that are more oppressing(yes,I used the right word!)lol.I will take part in some practices occasionally as the opportunity arrises.

i agree i had too much birthday fun.:cheers: i finished last in EVERY race and just about sleeping through the last combo.:dunce: I see no IR's were filed against me so i must have stayed out of everybody's way :lol:

Hope to see you in practice rooms from time to time over the summer @Raw10_2u . I've really enjoyed your camaraderie and have had some roaring laughs along the way.:bowdown:

I will jump in and practice with you all,just can't do the race thing.I can't commit myself as much as I have been.I have really enjoyed our conversations,and hope that maybe Rambo and I have opened your eyes to "the needs of the many outweighing the needs of the few!"I am glad that I have found this little band of merry folk,who have accepted me as I am,and are willing to put up with me,you guys are my extended Family,even those guys from Canadia are alright!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back