SNAIL - General Discussion Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertPenguin09

(Banned)
United States
Long Island, New York
DesertPenguin09
This will be for everything and anything not regarding racing. I'm still not sure what the mods meant by "racing" but I'm assuming they mean SNAIL racing. Can we talk about real world racing in here? If so, this is the spot.

What are you guys doing this weekend?

If no off topic is allowed, then I don't know what I'll do this weekend, but I know the mods will need about 15 months to clean up that SNAIL thread....

Seriously. If they say anything non-racing is off topic, then what the hell have we been doing the last two years? We're not robots.

I get the idea, it's probably so that their storage costs and bandwidth aren't too expensive, but at least 40 to 50% of traffic is kinda off topic...
But, hey at least you got to read the stuff everyone wrote before it went away.

Yea but it's still a joke. So in the main topic we can only discuss the what exactly?

The tingles are coming back to my face. I think it's just because I'm nervous about eating. I have to put something in me but I'm afraid to throw it up. Just toast I assume.

This morning I was still believing that cleanse thing would help. It came with 5 supercleanse tablets to take with the drink and I took one when I started but gave up on it. You think that one pill is still messing with me?

Depending on what is in it, yeah, it could. But nerves are probably the worst enemy right now, unfortunately.

I just rode my bike around the block and it helped to get rid of the tingles. I was giving myself a pep talk the whole time, that the drug test doesn't matter. Move on. These other jobs are more hopeful. Now I'm so hot from riding lol

@DesertPenguin09

I think this pretty much sums it up bud. Technically, we broke the 2nd bolden point by simply discussing it (the context matters not).

*edit* TB ninja'd in the other thread

• You will post all messages in English.
  • You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
  • You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group.
  • You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.
  • You will not post or link to content that is obscene or sexually oriented.
  • You will not use profanity in the forums, nor link to content which contains offensive language without sufficient warning.
  • You will not post advertisements or solicitations outside of designated areas or without proper authorization.
  • You will not post any person’s private information within the forum but your own. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any personal data or information that you choose to disclose and make publicly accessible via GTPlanet, and that any personal data or information may remain indefinitely.
  • You will, if asked by a representative of the forums, cease posting any content.
  • You will not use the forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.
  • You will not use the forums to impersonate any person or entity, disguise the origin of any posting, nor collect or store personal data about other users.
  • You will not use the forums for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, pirated commercial multimedia files, “cracks”, or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer software or systems.
  • You will not attempt to access any protected section of the site, nor make any attempt to bypass or modify the features of the forum software.
  • You remain solely responsible for anything found within your posts and agree to indemnify and hold GTPlanet and its affiliates, sponsors, or other partners and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to any material you post to or transmit through the forums.
  • Violation of these rules may result in termination of your account or your ability to access the GTPlanet website, and your service provider(s) may be notified. GTPlanet expressly reserve our rights under the law to take any other actions we deem necessary, and may remove posts or withdraw membership at any time for any reason.
  • GTPlanet “Premium” subscription fees are non-refundable.

I just rode my bike around the block and it helped to get rid of the tingles. I was giving myself a pep talk the whole time, that the drug test doesn't matter. Move on. These other jobs are more hopeful. Now I'm so hot from riding lol
Exercising is a very good way to get rid of things like this. Endorphin released into the system work wonders to make life a bit better.

That's exactly what I read. Exercise releases endorphins and calms your nerves. Holy crap it worked when I was only halfway down the block. Kept riding to hold it off.

I'm feeling better now, eating honey nut chex for sustainence lol

@DesertPenguin09

I think this pretty much sums it up bud. Technically, we broke the 2nd bolden point by simply discussing it (the context matters not).

*edit* TB ninja'd in the other thread

• You will post all messages in English.
  • You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
  • You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group.
  • You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.
  • You will not post or link to content that is obscene or sexually oriented.
  • You will not use profanity in the forums, nor link to content which contains offensive language without sufficient warning.
  • You will not post advertisements or solicitations outside of designated areas or without proper authorization.
  • You will not post any person’s private information within the forum but your own. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any personal data or information that you choose to disclose and make publicly accessible via GTPlanet, and that any personal data or information may remain indefinitely.
  • You will, if asked by a representative of the forums, cease posting any content.
  • You will not use the forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.
  • You will not use the forums to impersonate any person or entity, disguise the origin of any posting, nor collect or store personal data about other users.
  • You will not use the forums for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, pirated commercial multimedia files, “cracks”, or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer software or systems.
  • You will not attempt to access any protected section of the site, nor make any attempt to bypass or modify the features of the forum software.
  • You remain solely responsible for anything found within your posts and agree to indemnify and hold GTPlanet and its affiliates, sponsors, or other partners and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to any material you post to or transmit through the forums.
  • Violation of these rules may result in termination of your account or your ability to access the GTPlanet website, and your service provider(s) may be notified. GTPlanet expressly reserve our rights under the law to take any other actions we deem necessary, and may remove posts or withdraw membership at any time for any reason.
  • GTPlanet “Premium” subscription fees are non-refundable.
And you're also falling foul of the point above the bolded part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back