**COMPLETED ** SNAIL-GReddy Z "No ABS" Drivers Challenge Champion: Roman_GT23

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 564 comments
Greddy practice room open
0475-
CLOSED for Traffic practice

Last edited:
I thought we were swapping out my engine for the grand piano :sly:

This will be the view when driving next to Roman...
R202f4684981e346cc34324435ffd20a6

GReddy Z Spotter guide main png-3.png

Pre Race Briefing
Event #3
March 1st
at Brands Hatch GP

Below is our grid for tonight along with the grid order list and updated driver bop's in the tab below.

Race room will be opened at 8:30pm est, and all drivers are asked to be greened up by 8:50pm est for bop checks, and to set the starting grid. @Rob Brown/no1needs2perish is your Race Director/Host. Good luck to everyone, and have a great race night.
👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Primary Drivers Roster
👍 @Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
👍 @racingchamp30 / RacingChamp30
👍 @TEX36 / TEX-36
👍 @Moby45 / Moby45
👍 @Phlano099 / Phlano_099
👍 @DublDee / DUB-L-DEE
👍 @Stryker13 / DrSpyderPig
👍 @Noob01_lmdead / Rauljimenez76
👍 @The Afterman / Valkyria61
👍 @RACECAR /GTP_RACECAR
👍 @CourageRising /CreAtlveManlAc
👍 @GTR4MROD / GTR4MROD
👍 @Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23
👍 @Marcus Garvey / Marcus__Garvey (1st R)

2 spots remain open,
(x) @IceWarden and @AngryEater if you're able.

All remaining drivers have reported absent or unavailable.

Screenshot_20210301-192019_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20210301-192132_Sheets.jpg

Good luck to everyone racing tonight.:cheers:

Last edited:
I am going to be late tonight. I apologize for such a late response. I wasn't expecting to be late. Work stuff.

I may be only able to make the last race. If the room is full no worries. Again, I am sorry for this.

I am going to be late tonight. I apologize for such a late response. I wasn't expecting to be late. Work stuff.

I may be only able to make the last race. If the room is full no worries. Again, I am sorry for this.
All good. Should be plenty of room to make it in.

Is the room up? I'm in the midst of setting the wheel and pedals up.

Solid races tonight, stressful but not too bad. For not having anywhere near the amount of practice everyone else did, that was a good run as I managed to keep it on the track (even when there were times I almost didn't) and kept it straight despite some moments of opposite lock. Definately had some scary moments though as in both races, I nearly hit someone that spun out in turn 1.

Also, sorry to @racingchamp30 on lap 9 of the second race. Was trying to settle back in after almost losing the car and didn't see you on my outside.

Last edited:
Solid races tonight, stressful but not too bad. For not having anywhere near the amount of practice everyone else did, that was a good run as I managed to keep it on the track (even when there were times I almost didn't) and kept it straight despite some moments of opposite lock. Definately had some scary moments though as in both races, I nearly hit someone that spun out in turn 1.

Also, sorry to @racingchamp30 on lap 9 of the second race. Was trying to settle back in after almost losing the car and didn't see you on my outside.

No problem, i was going to left of you and then backed off when i seen that i was not going to make it through. Great racing back and forth.

So after last night "surprising" performance.......

I guess we might as well experiment how many dead bodies we can stuff in the car :lol:
300Lbs............ that might be equivalent of the Kardashians :scared:

Qualifying and first race (was lonely)

2nd race was interesting. I was just trying not to die lol

Last edited:
How many pianos can Roman tow in tandem? We’re gonna have to make him drive the Samba bus. I’m a nice guy tho, we’ll allow him all the hp that can be upgraded.

My screen from the first two races is probably pretty boring, so below is the final race from my eyes. I sort of faded into a trance for a bit and made some mistakes in the middle of the race, then turned it up to put a couple of laps in at the end with the lower fuel.

Thanks to everyone for the race, and thanks to Rob for hosting.

:cheers:

My view of this week's races.

My screen from the first two races is probably pretty boring, so below is the final race from my eyes. I sort of faded into a trance for a bit and made some mistakes in the middle of the race, then turned it up to put a couple of laps in at the end with the lower fuel.

Thanks to everyone for the race, and thanks to Rob for hosting.

:cheers:

Great videos, and thanks for taking the time. I will archive them in the media section on the first page.

Also, sorry for the delaybin scoring. Been a very busy week so far and haven't had a chance to get them completed. Hoping to get to them tomorrow, Friday afternoon at the latest. Thanks for the patience.:cheers:

Latest Posts

Back