**COMPLETED ** SNAIL-GReddy Z "No ABS" Drivers Challenge Champion: Roman_GT23

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 564 comments
Last edited:
@Roman_GT23 @Marcus Garvey @GTR4MROD @The Afterman @Stryker13 @RACECAR @Phlano099 @DublDee @TEX36 @Moby45 @SydViscus @CourageRising @llNovall
@racingchamp30
@Noob01_lmdead

He fellas, you are tagged above because you have raced in 3 of the 4 SNAIL no ABS Driver's Challenge events. This marks the halfway point in season 1.
Question 1: Should we eliminate the qualifier? We would start race 1 based on how we start the qualifier up to now. Meaning, race 1 would be based on fast lap from previous race. (If you missed the previous race, you start near the bottom behind drivers with times logged from the previous event, and in order based on DR, then Kudosprime Speedscore.)
Question 2: Would you like to see the two races with 5 additional minutes? So from 20 to 25 for race 1 and from 30 to 35 for race 2.
Reply in this forum thread with a format resembling this:
eliminate OR keep qualifier
no change
OR longer race time

eliminate
longer race time

He fellas, you are tagged above because you have raced in 3 of the 4 SNAIL no ABS Driver's Challenge events. This marks the halfway point in season 1.
Question 1: Should we eliminate the qualifier? We would start race 1 based on how we start the qualifier up to now. Meaning, race 1 would be based on fast lap from previous race. (If you missed the previous race, you start near the bottom behind drivers with times logged from the previous event, and in order based on DR, then Kudosprime Speedscore.)
Question 2: Would you like to see the two races with 5 additional minutes? So from 20 to 25 for race 1 and from 30 to 35 for race 2.
Reply in this forum thread with a format resembling this:
eliminate OR keep qualifier
no change
OR longer race time

eliminate
no change

If I may make another suggestion, seems like us fast guys in the second race still find our way to the front for the most part. I was thinking maybe to mix it up flip the race times. First race be the 30min race and the 2nd race be a sprint 20min race. This makes it 1. Gives someone else a better shot for the win, and 2 with less time for us fast guys to come up through the group mix up the overall results for the night.

Event Details & Confirmation Post
Points Event #5
on Monday, March 29th, 2021
9pm est,
at Sardegna Track B-II

13:10 Clear

Race Event Settings and Details
Track: Sardegna Track B-II
Time of Day: 13:10
Conditions: Clear
Qualifying Race: (6 laps to = 10+min),
(Grid Set by Host (Based on Starting Grid Sheet)

Points Race 1: (12 laps to =20+min),
(Grid Based on Previous Results.)
Point Race 2: (18 laps to =30+min),
(Reverse Grid Based on Previous Results.)
Lobby Settings can be found below:

Please see the link below to verify your Driver Weight Regulations and Starting Grid Positions:
Driver Weight Regulations Chart and Starting Grid Chart

Target Average lap times: 1:37.0

Confirmation Reminder Post

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Sunday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.

*Room will open at 8:45pm est for warmup/practice. All drivers are asked to please be in the room and greened up no later than 8:50pm est so Rob Brown can set the starting grid positions and verify driver weight regulations. The Qualifying Race begins at 9pm est.

*All drivers should please verify your weight regulations prior to race night which can be found HERE
(Starting position can be found here as well.)

*Points Event #5 details are available a few posts up, or linked on the first page if the thread under Event Details.

*Anyone with a ๐Ÿ‘ has already confirmed and are noted to be present for race night this upcoming Monday. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Sunday (Day before Race Night). *Please reply either way*

๐Ÿ‘= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

๐Ÿ‘ @Marcus Garvey
๐Ÿ‘ @Roman_GT23
๐Ÿ‘@GTR4MROD
(X) @DublDee
๐Ÿ‘ @Phlano099
๐Ÿ‘ @Stryker13
(X) @The Afterman
@racingchamp30
๐Ÿ‘@Noob01_lmdead
๐Ÿ‘@Rob Brown
๐Ÿ‘@RACECAR
๐Ÿ‘@TEX36
๐Ÿ‘ @CourageRising
@SAMHAIN85
๐Ÿ‘@Moby45
@GTP_Guido
@llNovall
๐Ÿ‘ @Wolfsatz 2nd R
๐Ÿ‘ @SydViscus
@IceWarden
@AngryEater
๐Ÿ‘ @Gunther0 1st R

Last edited by a moderator:
All-in-ecommerce-business-plan.jpg

Event Details & Confirmation Post
Points Event #5
on Monday, March 29th, 2021
9pm est,
at Sardegna Track B-II

Race Event Settings and Details
Track: Sardegna Track B-II
Time of Day: 13:10
Conditions: Clear
Qualifying Race: (6 laps to = 10+min),

Points Race 1: (12 laps to =20+min),
Point Race 2: (18 laps to =30+min),
Lobby Settings can be found below:

Please see the link below to verify your Driver Weight Regulations and Starting Grid Positions:
Driver Weight Regulations Chart and Starting Grid Chart

Target Average lap times: 1:37.0

Confirmation Reminder Post

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Sunday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.

*Room will open at 8:45pm est for warmup/practice. All drivers are asked to please be in the room and greened up no later than 8:50pm est so Rob Brown can set the starting grid positions and verify driver weight regulations. The Qualifying Race begins at 9pm est.

*All drivers should please verify your weight regulations prior to race night which can be found HERE
(Starting position can be found here as well.)

*Points Event #5 details are available a few posts up, or linked on the first page if the thread under Event Details.

*Anyone with a ๐Ÿ‘ has already confirmed and are noted to be present for race night this upcoming Monday. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Sunday (Day before Race Night). *Please reply either way*

๐Ÿ‘= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

@Marcus Garvey
@Roman_GT23
๐Ÿ‘@GTR4MROD
@DublDee
@Phlano099
@Stryker13
@The Afterman
@racingchamp30
๐Ÿ‘@Noob01_lmdead
๐Ÿ‘@Rob Brown
๐Ÿ‘@RACECAR
๐Ÿ‘@TEX36
@CourageRising
@SAMHAIN85
๐Ÿ‘@Moby45
@GTP_Guido
@llNovall
@Wolfsatz
@SydViscus
@IceWarden
@AngryEater
@Gunther0

I should be able to make it... but just in case... put me as questionable...

I'm not sure what time I'll be getting home Monday so I'm gonna rule myself out this week to be safe. Have fun everyone!
I have you marked absent, but in the event you make it home and there is room close to race time, jump on in.:cheers:

Last edited:
greddy-z-spotter-guide-main-png-4-png.996572

Driver Profile page
for complete profiles

Pre Race Briefing
Event #5
March 29th
at Sardegna Track B-II

Race room will be opened at 8:45pm est, (Monday), and all drivers are asked to be greened up by 8:50pm est for B.O.P. checks, and to set the starting grid. @Rob Brown/no1needs2perish is your Race Director/Host. Good luck to everyone, and have a great race night.

Qualifying Race:
6 laps (10+min),

Points Race 1: 12 laps (20+min),
Point Race 2: 18 laps (30+min),

Driver Weight Regulations Chart and Starting Grid Chart or HERE

๐Ÿ‘= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Primary Drivers Roster
๐Ÿ‘ @Marcus Garvey
๐Ÿ‘ @Roman_GT23
๐Ÿ‘ @GTR4MROD
(X) @DublDee
๐Ÿ‘ @Phlano099
๐Ÿ‘ @Stryker13
(X) @The Afterman
๐Ÿ‘ @racingchamp30
๐Ÿ‘ @Noob01_lmdead
๐Ÿ‘@Rob Brown
๐Ÿ‘ @RACECAR
๐Ÿ‘ @TEX36
๐Ÿ‘ @CourageRising
@SAMHAIN85
๐Ÿ‘ @Moby45
@GTP_Guido
@llNovall
๐Ÿ‘ @Wolfsatz 2nd R
๐Ÿ‘ @SydViscus
@IceWarden
@AngryEater
๐Ÿ‘ @Gunther0 1st R

Good luck to everyone racing for this event:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I inherited a practice room that remains up for a bit. If anyone wants to pick up some time or just run some laps feel free to stop by.

Edit: Room was passed on to another series member, not sure how long it remains open.

Last edited:
Confrming for tomorrow... what does Reverse Driver 2 mean?
Reserve priority to bump in is based on when a driver confirmed available for an upcoming event. For this event, it was you and Gunther, with him confirmed 1st. If there were only 1 absence, he would bump in, but in this instance there are 2 reported absences, so both of you are guaranteed an entry tonight. Good luck and enjoy the event.:cheers:

As usual, how long until the room goes up? Tried to figure it out on my own but as usual, I cannot comprehend timezones.

Latest Posts

Back