• 23 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLBowler

Premium
United States
California
JLBowler
Drivers of GT1. This thread is meant to serve as a place for you to get together and keep your season going. The only conversation going on here should be about the current season moving forward. Any discussion about past issue in this series will be deleted. If you have to bring up that kind of stuff, do it privately.

I have already started a conversation with @Jakedog23 and @Whitey093 along with the SNAIL BoD in an attempt to get things restored to normal for you guys.

good practice last night, got some useful data to use for the race. When we race again. Well at least with the current season settings....:cheers:

I'm sure you guys will show up having shaved 3 seconds off the times I saw last night. The Mustang actually works pretty well here because the turns are all quick, no high speed long sweepers.

Guys it would be great if those you want to, to please return. We are trying to get everything sorted and get new leaders on this series. But I promise that we haven't forgot about this and want to continue this league.

As an update, we are going to try to resume the season with race 3 at brands hatch next wednesday. I am working on getting organized so we can be ready to go with few hiccups. My thoughts are that we change nothing until the season is over but we can start talking about minor format changes and such now so we can roll right into the next season.

I have zero experience with running a league and the neccessary duties required but i will do my best and have some good people helping already so we can get through this. I am open to input from everyone involved and would like this to be an open community where we can all collaborate and have fun.

It is my wish that we can all get together and resume this season as it was in progress, no re-picking cars or changing what has been done. I would also like to just move forward without any negative discussion of previous goings on or people. Lets keep this positive and fun. I truly hope that those who have intended on quitting give it another shot.

Hope to see all of you back for Brands Hatch. Team jaguar has been mired in the back of the pack and is looking for a resurgence in week 3. Lets get our cars oiled up and washed and put on a good show to get this season back up and running.

Last night we talked about an ongoing BOP system. For future seasons I wouldn't mind experimenting with points based ballast to tighten up the battles later in the season and keep drivers coming back each week for another chance at a podium.

Whatever you want to call it...something to make the racing on track tight.

I am open to hosting the races. recording data etc. I've done most of it before but would want a refresher on it to make sure I don't miss anything. Is there anyone else that could host if need be?

I'm hardwired in with a fast connection...but I'm pretty far on the east coast. I can host in a pinch, but someone who's more midwest might be better suited.

I'm the same as you but west coast might be a good idea to test out our connections in practice this coming week see how they go. Then use the best one.

I've hosted a few practice nights in the past, not sure if anyone complained...but I know there weren't any drastic issues.

I good with what ever works. The other person can be the backup. You call it chuyler. I'll follow your lead here.

Practice room open closed in the GT6 club.

Last edited:
Next week we will have our regularly scheduled official practice night Tuesday and i would like to get a practice room up Monday night too and hopefully test the connections of our potential hosts going forward. I hope to see as many of you as possible and get everything back to normal around here.

If I may ask a question to the general audience, what happened? Feel free to PM me as to not blow whatever it was up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back