SNAIL Invitational - Next Event: On Hold till Further Notice

• Thread starter Rednose58
  • 615 comments
What happened? From the replay it looked like you pulled over and then disappeared. Was it a DC or emergency?
I lost all Audio from the PS4 / GTS just as we lined up to start.
Tried to give it a go, but knew I would cause others problems if I continued in the race. Sooo, just pulled over, out of the way asap - then left and restarted the PS4.
All was fine when I came back to the Event.

<<<<<<<<<<< RESULTS >>>>>>>>>>>>

Picture1.png

upload_2019-1-11_22-46-4.png

upload_2019-1-11_22-46-42.png

upload_2019-1-11_22-47-26.png

upload_2019-1-11_22-48-21.png

Broadcasts

Rednose58 (Spectator View)

thracerviewr

Herimopp89

TexasJDC

SAMHAIN85

Replay Tags

racingchamp30
Race 1. race one champions
Race 2. race two champions
Race 3. race three champions

Herimopp89
20190111sir1/2/3​

Last edited:
What is kinda cool....? These videos all start at about the same time in the first race. If you have a fast internet, load all 5 streams in You-Tube and spread the windows all over your screen with the spectator view in the centre and the others around it and start them. Synchronize them to be at the same race time (1. Pause and start to catch up larger gaps. 2. Press the "." to move forward slightly. 3. Press "," to move back slightly) Once they all run at approximately the same time stamps - ENJOY from different perspectives all at the same time. A big screen computer will help of course.

I’m incredibly embarrassed about my noob mistake last night during the first two races. I’d totally forgotten about tweaking the universal ABS setting earlier in the day while playing a campaign event. I couldn’t understand why the cars felt so strange; the bulb over my headed finally lit part way thru race 2. I apologize for the impact my driving had on individuals and the races.

@Rednose58 The tags i put for races 1, 2 and 3 are as follows.

Race 1. race one champions
Race 2. race two champions
Race 3. race three champions

When i searched under tags in discovery, i found all three just searching under champions. I was surprised to hold off @SAMHAIN85 during the final race. Was alot of fun though.

Last edited:

sir-logo-jpg.733657

The January 2019 Invitational is here:
Friday, February 15, 2019 at 9:30 PM Eastern Time
Rules and regulations: Here

REGISTRATION FORM

CURRENT DRIVER STATUS

Congrats to this season's top performers! Welcome to the Snail Invitational Race. Registration is now open. All SNAILs listed below are eligible to register. The top 14 drivers who register before the deadline are given priority on race night. Please click on the link to the REGISTRATION FORM to indicate your availability. You have to click on the "Yes" (Confirm) or the "No" (Cancel) option. If your situation changes you can come back and enter the change. The form closes at noon on Friday, February 15, 2019.

Wildcard/reserve drivers still have to register. You will be added to the list if some of the first 14 drivers can not make it. You can come back from time to time and click on the CURRENT DRIVER STATUS to see where you are on the list.
Driver Seeding
upload_2019-2-11_9-27-27.png

Note: The seeding is subject to change once the final Steward Summary is posted.

Combos
upload_2019-2-11_9-21-17.png

Top 14 Drivers (Automatic Qualifiers):
@vsfit, @SAMHAIN85, @thracerviewr, @Herimopp89, @diehard racer, @DublDee, @Bologna_Duc, @Neutty, @tab1chevy, @Rob Brown, @TomMang_68, @Nicktune, @JamCar0ne, @Grandpa Money

Next 11 Drivers (Wildcards):
@MikeGrove, @N38824r, @TexasJDC, @src_ej6, @racingchamp30, @Nick Cannella, @nmcp1, @Raw10_2u, @TEX36, @Rick Bohart , @soundtiger95

For Info:
@Rednose58, @MajorBlixem, @SAMHAIN85, @nmcp1

Volunteers are welcome to put their names forward to help with broadcasting or other duties if one of the regular stewards can't make it.

I will not know if I can attend u til Friday if that’s too late then count me out. Works a little hectic right now.

As of right now I would be able to assist as steward / broadcaster however life events are currently a roller-coaster ride and could change in an instant

I'm leaning towards a yes... Weather is crap(snow), meaning kid won't have practice and I get to race
Edit.. I see I missed the deadline..so if you want put me down as yes.
Thanks

Back