SNAIL Invitational - Next Event: On Hold till Further Notice

• Thread starter Rednose58
  • 615 comments
All polished up and shiny for tonight's races
6999174373878826004_0.jpg

6999178769912071188_0.jpg

in the top pick u can see the donut marks on the track. Nice lil detail.

Guys I think my PS might be on its way out. Just shut off again while streaming the race. No idea whats going on, will try to get back in @MajorBlixem

Edit: PS died again. Its just going to keep doing it I think until I figure out whats going on. So I'm out for the night

Last edited:
Guys I think my PS might be on its way out. Just shut off again while streaming the race. No idea whats going on, will try to get back in @MajorBlixem

Edit: PS died again. Its just going to keep doing it I think until I figure out whats going on. So I'm out for the night
That stinks.

I'm honored to have my combo used for this event. I wish I could have been there to race it again

sir-logo-jpg.733657

The June 2018 Invitational is here:
Friday, July 13, 2018 at 9:30 PM Eastern Time
Rules and regulations: Here
REGISTRATION FORM
CURRENT DRIVER STATUS

Congrats to this season's top performers! Welcome to the Snail Invitational Race. Registration is now open. All SNAILs listed below are eligible to register. The top 14 drivers who register before the deadline are given priority on race night. Please click on the link to the REGISTRATION FORM to indicate your availability. You have to click on the "Yes" (Confirm) or the "No" (Cancel) option. If your situation changes you can come back and enter the change. The form closes at noon on Friday, July 13, 2018.
Wildcard/reserve drivers still have to register. You will be added to the list if some of the first 14 drivers can not make it. You can come back from time to time and click on the CURRENT DRIVER STATUS to see where you are on the list.
Driver Seeding
upload_2018-7-9_10-50-14.png

Note: The seeding is subject to change once the final Steward Summary is posted.
Combos
upload_2018-7-9_10-51-33.png

Top 14 Drivers (Automatic Qualifiers):
@SAMHAIN85, @racingchamp30, @thracerviewr, @basswerks1, @Grandpa Money , @Nicktune, @JamCar0ne, @Neutty, @TomMang_68, @THRASH, @Hanable, @BradESPN, @stelephant, @TEX36
Next 11 Drivers (Wildcards):
@Sean Renon, @vsfit, @Raw10_2u, @Rednose58, @Rob Brown, @Tecticles, @src_ej6, @MajorBlixem, @ChauncyMarsh, @FREEREVN, @DublDee
For Info:
@Rednose58, @MajorBlixem, @SAMHAIN85, @nmcp1

I said yes the the dress..... I mean I said yes to the invitational. But at this point in time we are not looking at working Saturday but if we do I may not make it and I’ll do my best to let you guys know as soon as I do.

5th wildcard is a yes

Edit: Thanks Stelephant. I’ve been in the last several but needed reminding to register. That’s the problem with reading the notice and answering a day or two later.

Last edited:
For tonight's races we have the following Drivers' responses:
upload_2018-7-13_10-23-44.png

upload_2018-7-13_10-24-31.png

#1 - 10 is confirmed for tonight. They are:
@SAMHAIN85, @racingchamp30, @thracerviewr, @Neutty, @Hanable, @stelephant, @Raw10_2u, @Rednose58, @Rob Brown, @FREEREVN,@JamCar0ne

The rest of the drivers are on a first-come-first-serve basis. (remember there are only room for 14 racers) They are:
@basswerks1, , @Nicktune, ,, @src_ej6, @MajorBlixem, @ChauncyMarsh, @DublDee

The following indicated they are not available:
@THRASH, @BradESPN,@TEX36 , @Tecticles,@vsfit,
@Sean Renon, @TomMang_68 @Grandpa Money
We need two guys, who have not qualified, to join us to do live broadcast from a spectator point of view, please. Let us know if we have willing volunteers.

Samhain85 - if you can help me to monitor the list, it would be nice.

Last edited:
For tonight's races we have the following Drivers' responses:
View attachment 750900
View attachment 750901

#1 - 10 is confirmed for tonight. They are:
@SAMHAIN85, @racingchamp30, @thracerviewr, @Neutty, @Hanable, @stelephant, @Raw10_2u, @Rednose58, @Rob Brown, @FREEREVN,

The rest of the drivers are on a first-come-first-serve basis. (remember there are only room for 14 racers) They are:
@basswerks1, @Grandpa Money , @Nicktune, @JamCar0ne,@TomMang_68, @Sean Renon, @vsfit, @src_ej6, @MajorBlixem, @ChauncyMarsh, @DublDee

The following indicated they are not available:
@THRASH, @BradESPN,@TEX36 , @Tecticles,

We need two guys, who have not qualified, to join us to do live broadcast from a spectator point of view, please. Let us know if we have willing volunteers.

Samhain85 - if you can help me to monitor the list, it would be nice.

I think I said earlier I was probably unavailable - I will now confirm that I am absolutely unavailable.

Back