SNAIL Invitational - Next Event: On Hold till Further Notice

• Thread starter Rednose58
  • 615 comments
Here is the entries for tonight:

View attachment 820061

View attachment 820063

@Herimopp89 @Timlour @racingchamp30 @Phlano099 @Fudman420 @Noob01_lmdead @Akzl298 @gulfvet67 @Nick Cannella @Mully465

Room will be up at 9PM EST. We will spend 10 minutes at each combo for a warmup, and then the first race starts at 930PM EST.

I will take care of hosting duties, texting and typing out delays. Itd be nice if we could get a spectator to stream the event and for someone to upload the 3 race replays.

See you guys tonight. Consistency is key to doing well in this thing.

@SAMHAIN85 I can do the replays, should formatting be 20190510SNAILINVITR4RX

Well that's a bummer could see drifter but yet he couldnt see me I have never had an issue like this before I reset everything and still happened...

I wasn’t getting full throttle from my Thrustmaster T3PA pedals. Sorry I had to leave but I felt like a hindrance.

I'll do scoring if someone can help me with the following:

- Screen shots of the official results (I could get this from the broadcasts, but I need more - see below)
- Screenshots of the fastest laps (adjusted if the player in the last position has his fastest lap on the last lap...)
- Wide angle picture of the winning driver (showing other drivers in the background if they are visible)

I don't have access to my PS4 for the next week, so I can't access replays to get to the above information.

Thanks for your cooperation

I'll do scoring if someone can help me with the following:

- Screen shots of the official results (I could get this from the broadcasts, but I need more - see below)
- Screenshots of the fastest laps (adjusted if the player in the last position has his fastest lap on the last lap...)
- Wide angle picture of the winning driver (showing other drivers in the background if they are visible)

I don't have access to my PS4 for the next week, so I can't access replays to get to the above information.

Thanks for your cooperation

I'll take care of that today

Scores and data are completed. Heres the results:

snailroc.PNG

@Rednose58 will be posting a more detailed breakdown of the night. (I sent you the race finish photos via PSN)

Invitational for the May 2019 Season

See Rules and Regulations here

Like last month I'm doing another survey for the best date for the SNAIL Invitational race. If you are in this list, you have a good chance to get the official invitation, pending major Incident Reports against you (invite goes to the top 6 of each division). The survey is to determine which date suites most of you (Friday June 14 or Monday June 17) If both dates are acceptable, then say so. If you can't make either date, then say so.

The Survey is here

@basswerks1 @Bologna_Duc @diehard racer @Fudman420 @Grandpa Money @gulfvet67 @Herimopp89 @JamCar0ne @Kgffy @Mully465 @NASCARNATE91 @Drifter1171 @Neutty @Nicktune @nmcp1 @Rob Brown @Nick Cannella @TomMang_68 @Phlano099 @racingchamp30 @Noob01_lmdead @SAMHAIN85 @Skills @soundtiger95 @TEX36 @TexasJDC @thracerviewr @Timlour @Lozano1 @WildOne1976

Invitational for the May 2019 Season

See Rules and Regulations here

Like last month I'm doing another survey for the best date for the SNAIL Invitational race. If you are in this list, you have a good chance to get the official invitation, pending major Incident Reports against you (invite goes to the top 6 of each division). The survey is to determine which date suites most of you (Friday June 14 or Monday June 17) If both dates are acceptable, then say so. If you can't make either date, then say so.

The Survey is here

@basswerks1 @Bologna_Duc @diehard racer @Fudman420 @Grandpa Money @gulfvet67 @Herimopp89 @JamCar0ne @Kgffy @Mully465 @NASCARNATE91 @Drifter1171 @Neutty @Nicktune @nmcp1 @Rob Brown @Nick Cannella @TomMang_68 @Phlano099 @racingchamp30 @Noob01_lmdead @SAMHAIN85 @Skills @soundtiger95 @TEX36 @TexasJDC @thracerviewr @Timlour @Lozano1 @WildOne1976
Submitted

sir-logo-jpg.733657

The May 2019 Invitational is here:
Monday, June 17, 2019 at 9:30 PM Eastern Time
Rules and regulations: Here

REGISTRATION FORM

CURRENT DRIVER STATUS

Congrats to this season's top performers! Welcome to the Snail Invitational Race. Registration is now open. All SNAILs listed below are eligible to register. The top 14 drivers who register before the deadline are given priority on race night. Please click on the link to the REGISTRATION FORM to indicate your availability. You have to click on the "Yes" (Confirm) or the "No" (Cancel) option. If your situation changes you can come back and enter the change. The form closes at noon on Monday, June 17, 2019.

Wildcard/reserve drivers still have to register. You will be added to the list if some of the first 14 drivers can not make it. You can come back from time to time and click on the CURRENT DRIVER STATUS to see where you are on the list.
Driver Seeding

upload_2019-6-10_16-4-3.png

Note: The seeding is subject to change once the final Steward Summary is posted.

Combos

upload_2019-6-10_16-2-56.png

Top 14 Drivers (Automatic Qualifiers):
@Phlano099, @Nicktune, @TEX36, @Lozano1, @nmcp1, @Timlour, @TexasJDC, @Bologna_Duc, @racingchamp30, @soundtiger95, @Nick Cannella, @Neutty, @Fudman420, @Mully465

Next 16 Drivers (Wildcards):
@Noob01_lmdead, @Skills, @gulfvet67, @TomMang_68, @thracerviewr, @Kgffy, @basswerks1, @NASCARNATE91, @Grandpa Money , @Herimopp89, @Drifter1171, @WildOne1976, @Rob Brown, @JamCar0ne, @diehard racer, @SAMHAIN85

For Info:
@Rednose58, @MajorBlixem, @SAMHAIN85, @nmcp1

Volunteers are welcome to put their names forward to help with broadcasting or other duties if one of the regular stewards can't make it.

Back